Opening "Scorp&Tesla Academy"

This is written note, that player Scorpenstein will borrow 250 million credits from Nikola Tesla, Chairman of F&R bank. Scorp will spend this amount for training newcomers and providing them lessons, ships, items if it necessary.
Scorp will open “Scorp&Tesla Academy” in saison HWS-7, HWS-8, HWS-9.
Scorp never return this money to Nikola Tesla, under any circumstances.
Signed, sealed. Date 2017/09/06.

Nikola Tesla and Dreadlord Scorpenstein

2 Likes

Im, Nikola Tesla, signing this document without pressure from outside, in good health and understand the entire level of responsibility for the implementation of this transaction.

1 Like

Im, Dreadlord Scorpenstein the First, signing this document without pressure from outside, in good health and understand the entire level of responsibility for the implementation of this transaction.

1 Like

What the Hell is going on here? @NikolaTesla are you trying to take over the world? If you give me 70 Mil I will never be negative towards you ever again lol

1 Like

I can’t wait to check this out!

Greetings, Pilots !
We are setting up an elite cadre for PVP engagements and general badassery. Possibly as a separate Faction in 7.0 with no ties to any previous groups. Details to be announced

The following are encouraged to express their interest in the comments below :
(1) Ace Pilots (SV, HV, CV)
(b) Battle Tacticians
(iii) PVP-hardened Designers (BA, SV, HV, CV)

1 Like

I am a great HV Gunner but I am not interested in joining I will stick with my buds Zappie etc

1 Like

Yeah looking to recruit small teams or solo players, not looking to break up any families

But we could have input on the new discord (to be made), maybe on base attack strategies, from guest speakers such as yourself :slight_smile:

1 Like