Origin gun dropped

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> was moving my origin gun in my toolbar/inventory, server had a slight lag and my gun dropped out from my inventory and instantly disappeared…is that intentional because it is nowhere mentioned it is inventory only item and is not allowed to be dropped

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> cyricna

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> HWS+ EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 11:35-11:40h

On which Playfield?
=> Dealer HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> Dealer HQ home

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 2138226

How can we help you now?
=> restore the gun if possible and fix the issue with instantly disappearing gun or state clearly it is not allowed to be dropped

Hey,

that seems to be an empyrion bug. You have to make a ticket with Empyrion, not HWS.
Its also nothing we can really do here since we have no logs about anything.

As a big exception I restored it. But just keep this in mind please.

1 Like

thank you for restoring it

i seem to recall a post a while ago (probably on Eleon forums) about scenario creators being able to set a state in settings (yaml files?) for items staying in the world or being instantly removed after being dropped, that is why i asked here about it

i also think RE guys did make similar mistake a while ago with few items that they then fixed in hotfix for the RE scenario

thanks for restoring it and for your time, especially now that you are alone on extra guard duty :slight_smile:

Your welcome.
True I remember something. But if its a RE thing, then we have to wait for an update.
Otherwise @RexXxuS can check when he is back

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.