Overstack issue headsup. HWS Connect maintenance

Good evening@everyone
the new 2 OCD categories added a little issue to the system, which made the new Uncommon category to the Common category.
That means you might accidentally **overstacked **your OCD. If you see more than 100 000 Iron Ingots in your OCD for example, you overstacked. If you did this in the last ~3 days, please check and fix it. Otherwise our system will try to normalize it, which might lead to some losses.
Sorry for the inconveniences!

But as you can read above: please let me know what do you think about the 2 new OCD categories I’ve added (not active yet). And what items should go in them.

Last but not least, for tradition, I want to make a shoutout to our little brave web server. It’s running since 396 days, non stop. Handled over millions of HWS Connect requests and is now enjoying finally a restart to be prepared for the new seasons!
:information_source: HWS Connect will be offline for ~60 seconds.

1 Like

yeah that’s great Rexxxus more screw ups like we have time to do this crap again after sorting. don’t have the time to fix it… thanks guess my ocd will have loads of resources taken from it.

Honestly at my wits end with all these bad decisions

Thank you and you’re welcome.
Just trying my best to inform players.
Have a great day too.

3 Likes

no worries rex. most of us understand the workload u have…

1 Like