Own Your Own Marketplace

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I had purchased a marketplace and it is no longer around the cv that it was placed on. The cv was moved, but not removed.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Headshots_Se7en

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=> King Koopa

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 12302248

How can we help you now?
=>

zones on a CV can be a bit fun at times. it can take a while for connect to see the current coordinates. first off, try restarting the game. then just hang around for a bit using a few other chatbot commands. it usually updates after a few moments. gets progressively longer as the season continues :frowning:

Okay thanks. No rush or complaints or anything, but this has been going on for the better part of a week. I waited a while to create the ticket because I thought it might just be like you had said, but nothing yet.

just out of curiosity, did you by chance do a CSW with that ship? if im not mistaken, that will remove attached zones.

No, same server consistently.

odd indeed. perhaps a u have found a fun new bug for the admins…

Hey,

I checked and the Zone is active and working and connected to your ship.
Maybe your structures core was not at the same location as it is now when you created it? then the Zone might be shifted a bit.

Not sure if you just moved the ship, but check those coordinates:

Top is the current zone location. Its around your structures core (bottom).
But if you go to your structures coordinates. is this really where the core is at? Or is this maybe way out. If so try if the zone works there.

Hi, thanks for looking into that. The CV was moved, and that seems to have caused it. It’s also silly massive (50) so the moving Zone moved quite a bit, but I’ve found it.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

ahh yes, the game has a fun way of punishing u for building bigger than size class 5. that’s why they show up red :wink:

You can also try this command

Do:ZCorrect:id This will correct the Zone position once for a base (in case of a CV you might have to do it each time after you moved it). Just go to the position you like the zone to be centered around, then use the command.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.