OXO Stole our Lager SV

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

Ok, a Fraktion Member from OXO walked accidently with me in our Base and we had a SV with Barren/Ores standing on Public what i had didnt known, maybe he accidently moved it to Public. So the Player WannaBuy moved down to our Ship moved it from Public to OXO or Privat didnt know exactly, but he cant fly out because the Hangar was locked and after a few Minutes he was dead. He respawned at his ship outside of the base and after a few minutes our ship that he moved to his Fraktion disapered.
That all happend on Sanctuary BRB Base called Heimat at about 18:00 and i dont know the ID of our ship called Lager. I also was talking nearly instantly to gareth about it and he said open up a ticket after a little bit of Talking.
If this Ticket inclueds not all Info´s im nearly Daly Online pls ask if you want something to know.

Thx for the effort.

BA.

Norwegian?

Hallo @Blood_Angel

Ich mach es mal einfach auf deutsch, ok?

Das ist schon mal sehr spannend wenn auch der Anfang vom Ende…

Man erkennt sofort ob eine Struktur public oder nicht ist, indem man sich die Farbe des Markers anguckt. Ist er weiß, bedeutet es public. Rot = Feind. Grün = alliert oder eigenes.

Er hat cb:getshiphere:id benutzt um es rauszufischen.

Was in deinem ticket jetzt fehlt ist der action point wie wir als admins helfen sollen.
Aber die logische Folgerung wäre wohl den Diebstahl zu ahnden.
Ein Blick in die Regeln sagt allerdings

Das sich hier alles im Rahmen der Regeln abgespielt hat :no_mouth:

Es ist weder auf dem Starter planet passiert noch ausversehen. Es war quasi fast schon eine Einladung an andere, hereinzukommen und das Schiff zu nehmen.
Man könnte sogar annehmen es wurde absichtlich auf Public gestellt, um Limitierungen des Servers zu umgehen, wenn man sich anguckt, wie lange es schon auf public gestellt war (6 Tage)

Summa Summarum ist sowas schon mal passiert und eine Ausnahme hier zu machen wäre nicht fair.
Da ihr nicht komplett neu auf dem Server seid, dürfte es hoffentlich nicht zum Ruin geführt haben und stattdessen zu einer wertvollen Lehre.

Grüße
RexXxuS

lol had to be in german…

Sorry… I tried to write it in easy german so it’s translatable… I hope

no worries mate:P already did, was keeping an eye on this post… i knew where it was going…

i just like the fact that my phone translated German to Norwgian!!! Lol Samsung

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.