Parking and Blockade in PVE ! .. and leave back to Na

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: ACM Chief engeneer or how ever he is spelled
let a ship SV inside the base and go back to na … wtf ? it snot allowed he laughts and thats not funny even all he try to glitch into my cv (c3) to see how its builded … can u remove this ship and punish that player its not cool and agains the pve rules …

Player(s) with issue: complete RED faction

Server: EU

Time (cb:time): 20:45-21:00

Playfield: Binomi

Structure Name(s):

ACM I FOUND YOU

Structure ID(s):

How can we help you now:

remove the ship and punish the player who it parked in enemy base

@Red,

Please accept my apologies I’ve requested that Chief Engineer’s to remove it as of now

Kind regards

Big Red

it going to be moved now i did not know it was ileggle .
it was meant to be a joke

thx but so jokes can be get bad :frowning: cheers & regrats

But wait ! Chief u knowed it ! thats not allowed … you f… yourself with the EU chatlog … sry but its not cool if it whas a mistake then ok but not after what i read in Eu chatlog … u know that it whas not allowed and u did it …

chief engineer (20:23)

i am busy geting info for op4

chief engineer (20:23)

and acm

others

chief engineer (20:56)

have fun red with my sv found you

by then

be on na

so he knows … and he Spy for OP4 and ACM … sry but Chief engeneer is a wors player … just take from all blueprints spy and change everyday his Faction … gmc / op4 / aga / AAA / now ACM … its nice that u share with the complete servers (eu/na) from all ppl all blueprints. but hey griefing in pve its not allowed and u know it allrdy … so stop that with “sry i didnt know” … u are a longtime player and give factions enemy factions her bp´s … so enjoy the charma …

ther we go have a nice day m8 all sorted it on public

to Late … you know what u did … and it whas not a joke but u will see what come … steal more bp´s from all factions in hws … the end for you is coming soon greets & regrets to op4 … better set all to privat

what do you mean
i am not takeing any stuff with out asking big red could clarfiy that

another stuff but beware of bp´s i saw a lot of op4 stuff in gg from other factions … greets and closed topic

the reason i lift GMC is because thay are in active so i went to AAA to help jug to do the alien asilom mission at ECC so i join AAA so i could help .then i went to ACM to stay instaed of GMC because thay are in active

so i am not trying to stell any bps or any think just trying to help out the alince

and on a bright note have a grat chrismas and happy new year all !
best regrs chief

I do have to admit, being in Op4 I have captured a fair share of enemy ships, blueprinted them, rebuilt them, then improved/improvised on them, and used them, sometimes against the same faction they were captured from. But the most guarded ones that I keep have not been proliferated, save for 1 other person who quit seasons ago. I can’t speak for my faction members as I have not been on empy for a few months, but IMO a blueprint of a good quality PvP ship is worth much more than its weight in gold. That’s the downside of allowing unknown players into your faction, until they can prove their loyalty over a significant amount of time on a frequent basis, you cannot let the most prized, greatest sinks of time blueprints be left on faction. If it’s not being used and you like to keep it from being used against you, keep it private.

In the end it’s nobody else’s fault but your own faction for allowing members to blueprint your work. They need to be properly vetted.

2 Likes

so is this solved ?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.