Part of my ship was cut off

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> After fight with legacy ships, when i loot last of them i got inventory screen stuck at opened ship container. (also got disconnect error some time before, near 30 sec). I relog into game and saw part of my ship where container was (and some blocks near it) just accurate cut off like piece of cake. Look at screens:

lost some not very expensive loot, but what was that? Can you restore loot in containers lost by this way if it happens with more expensive part of ship… ?

PS: found same situations with other player Square piece of CV missing

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Holo
(Entity Id: 24176 )

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> near 23:25 26 august

On which Playfield?
=> Aoin
i moved my ship to safe place after that, now in Alpha 1856 VII

Structure Name(s)?
=> Yamato

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 1920264

How can we help you now?
=> if you can revert this “cut off” with restoring loot in lost containers it will be nice… or atleast just repair ship to template (ship has damaged front part, but i lost more in containers, so it will be fair i think)

Restored it from a backup we had before.
Did you had F4 logistic connected during/before the disconnect?
Was it only disconnect or also Continue & Quit popup error?
Did you return to main menu or ALT+F4 closed Empyrion?
What does “stuck at opened ship container” mean?

yes. i was. There is two actions, PopUp message “cant connect to server” that disapered after ~10 sec and my manual disconnect (normal relogin to game) when i notice F4 window freeze and i was unable change container i was looking at.
Both time i was connected to container, but not sure which container it was.
Im sure i was connected not to vanished container, but im sure exactly one of vanished container was opened at F4 menu in that time. (just opened for look into, not connected)

same message like when we has trouble with DB. D/C message with one button, that was disappeared and game continues

return to main menu, by ESC-exit button (in top-left)

in F4 menu i saw at left - my current SV harvest container normally and at right i saw only ship’s container name w/o arrow icon for select another containers. content of container also wasnt load - it was empty.
Opened it few times - situation wasnt changed, after that i decide to relog.

Ok thanks. Connect to logistics seems to be a common pattern with missing chunks as well.
It’s happening more often right now, which is very annoying.
But I don’t know why yet.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.