Patreon Automatic daily loot - new season disadvantage

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Before the end of last season my daily loot was automatically collected and when new season of RE started i, nor the automation could not collect the first daily loot, so now i am 1 day behind meaning i cant collect the 28th day 100rp loot

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Mr W

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 1st day of this season

On which Playfield?
=> N/A

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> add 100 rp and 1 skill point and check/fix the daily loot reset at new season start

Yes, you kinda have to manage this by yourself and we can’t fix different timezones and usage profiles.
We can’t give you a “perfect run” guarantee that you always get the best outcome. For that we would need artificial intelligence, observing your behavior and decide at the right situation when to give you loot and when not, so you reach the last 28th day.
I see many others got their last day loot.

I make a final exception here and please manage it yourself for the future.

How can i manage it by my self when the loot is automatically collected by patreon benefits? The solution would be simple, reset daily loot collection timer at season reset or? Please explain any other ways i could manage it by my self except removing my Patreon connection with HWS connect 1 day before season resets and then connect it again once new season starts.
Thank you.

No, use the proper commands:

We do reset it but the full wipe date is specific, but the daily loot is a 24 hour range.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.