Patreon Core

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Tried to recycle my ship to backpack, as i’ve seen other posts about HWS patreon cores not getting being able to get recycled to OCD, yet it appears as though it got recycled to OCD anyway and i lost the core.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Reaper

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 18.01.2024 19:24 ish

On which Playfield?
=> WUEU 29523 IV - Banadur

Structure Name(s)?
=> Vae Victis

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 29617345

How can we help you now?
=> Any chance of getting the patreon core returned? :slight_smile:

From what I see, you got the core. Is your OCD full?

patreon core is restricted from the OCD.

screenshot the dashboard entry for the recycle. it should show where every device went.

also, did you have recycle level 5?

Don’t worry Bob, I already checked the logs :slight_smile: It seems like some kind of error occured, but I can’t tell why.

It trashed basically everything from what I see, hence I suspect his OCD was full.

1 Like

Nope, OCD is not full, i can see 23 items there which i’m quite certain are from the recycled ship, but those can’ be near half the ship i recycled. My recycler is lvl 5 yes.

Reaper, I think the big question is: do you only want the patreon core restored, or everything from the recycle? I can put it in your backpack.
But as Bob says, I can’t put the core in your OCD.

I can also put only the core in your backpack, everything else in OCD.

Last alternative is best for my part, i don’t require any other materials other than the core right now. :slight_smile:

Sure.

First though; you make me curious. I can see you’re supposed to get 1x “CPU Extender (Improved)”. Did you get that to your OCD?

Nope. Can’t see any CPU extenders in my OCD. Sending you a screenshot of the OCD inventory on discord now.

1 Like

Returned the items lost now.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.