Patreon expired

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My patreon expired and i’m trying to pay with my CC right now but it won’t retry the card I have on file which is my only card I have. I tried for over an hour! Please don’t delete my stuff! Like my meta planet penthouse. Maybe theres something you can do about getting patreon to retry my payment.
Not sure what else to do other then try again later and make sure I have money ready to go on my card

Thanks
Charles MacInnis

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> alicard790. solar_warden

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Not sure depends on how the issue of my CC working but patreon not accepting when I can see that theres money on it and I was able to buy something from steam an hour ago. Patreon won’t retry not sure what the correct course of action is here just hoping no one will delete my stuff on the NA server. Namely the contents of my penthouse

The payment went through finally but now the game doesn’t give me back my patreon meta status. Not sure what to do. Just wait it out I guess

1 Like

Thank you very much for your patreon support!

Did you link your account again in HWS connect?

See here HWS Patreon

I did do that and that fixed the issue thanks for the reminder this needs to be done every month!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.