Pc broke down, now ships are gone

Na, na, let god chill and let me explain it to you very easily without all the rules, guides, etc.

Look at this picture:

the cool guy there is HWS → the server.
the suitcases on his back are structures or people like you.

Now we say: this guy can transport these suitcases 9 days till he dies, you know? Check.

And you came after 25 days… so what do you think happened with the cool guy? (tip: he didn’t get hit by a car)

2 Likes

Oh mr. mighty pirate…since you’re so badass and invested so many hours… yeah I think the admins should tremble before you and restore all your stuff parked at the very same spot you left them… Also with all fuel tanks refilled and ammo boxes full…

… of course not!
Grow up and come back later.

Sorry, nothing useful in this post but I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

my pc broke down what was i soposed to do omg???

another retard no panic :wink:

i did do nothing bad on server, i chated with people normaly played normaly. And my pc broke down and all makes fun of me, i have right to get mad, so will you give me ships or no?

Sorry, we are making fun of you because of the attitude of requesting your stuff ‘in the same spot’, and your impatience towards the busy and dedicated admins.
It is just too much of a demand for a server you play for free.
Also if you had read the rules, you would have know that the stuff was going to dissappear. You could have messaged an admin so save a backup of them (asking nicely of course) or have an ingame friend visit your stuff every 8 days to keep it alive.

I would say you understood my example 50% with that response…
Hops already mentioned it:
you could have contacted us somehow and say that we need to store your ships as a super nice move. Smartphone, Internet cafe or whatever.

But now it is just the fact that we save our backups only 3 days long because the image on top is also transferable to our SSD space.
One backup (we make it daily) cost us ~3GB by now. Do the math yourself.

Now that was the friendly way to say “no” to you.

Thanks rexxus its okay, im only mad at people makin fun.

i understand computing, i really had no idea how to contact you, i was workin my ass of to get my pc back together, and moved to other places and was hard for me to think about game and all this deletion and stuff… well im stuck on a space station with not much stuff so il come at 6.0… thanks for only reply that made sense today.

go to bed kid