Penalties after mistake

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Bloodwolf spawned a class 7 base in a pvp field restricted to class 5; he thought the playfield was pve and he didnt see that the playfield was restricted to class 5, he tried to dismount the base to make the class go from 7 to 5 but it was too long, i connected just at this moment, he called me to recycle (because im egs recycle lvl 5), i recycled it then we got the message that say hws warned us and they finally take our base after i recycled it.
So we had 5,5M penalties ( i figured out it was block*devices) for everyone except Bloodwolf (he got the double because he s the creator i guess).

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Bloodwolf and every other active SCo. member faction

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 4:22pm

On which Playfield?
=> Karax sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Great Utility Platform H

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 32161870

How can we help you now?
=> Since we recycled it before the last warning, and the spawn was a complete mistake (there were no turret on the base), is there a way to have our credits back ?

Sorry, for the delay. Busy with next season…
It would not be fair for all others who paid this and “not knowing” is no valid reason here.

hey thanks for the answer, no problem that’s fair
We ll think about a punishment to bloodwolf to put this structure as a faction structure and make us pay 5,5M credit for each active members.
Since he cant repay the 5,5 M for each member, any idea about a punishment for him ? :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.