Personal CV limit problem, cannot own any ships or use recycle features

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My structure commander is filled with Dead & gone AI CVs. I can neither find nor delete these ships, have tried repeatedly for over a week. I can no longer have any Personal CV’s, nor can I use the recycleocd feature, since the game does not recognize any new ship i core as being mine, i assume because im over limit.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> artemisrouge

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> When I started on the server a couple weeks ago.

On which Playfield?
=> Multiple

Structure Name(s)?
=> Multiple, mostly Toveras

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 3205522, 3269046, 6580270, 12910328, 14444328

How can we help you now?
=> Please delete these structures from the game if they exist ( I cant find them ), or remove them from my structure commander. IAMA patreon supporter & I paid for OCD5 and Recycle features.

sadly this is a known issue about the structure commander. we have to wait around for a few minutes before warping out after destroying a ship we own. otherwise it doesn’t update and stays in the commander forever. you can just fly to the sector they are being reported in and wait a few moments so the commander updates that they actually have been deleted. once you’ve done this to all the deleted ships, your limits will be back to normal. several previous posts about this:

Hey,

I set 2 as deleted. The others were already gone. As bob said, try to stay in that orbit for 5-10 minutes and they will be removed on its own.

I flew into each respective sector and spent 10-15 minutes there, Ty Jascha & Bob. As of this moment theyre all still on my structure commander, but ill heck back later in the evening, I understand these things can take some time to shake out…

…Found even more vessels in my structure commander I wasnt aware of, followed instructions given here and was able to remove them, issue resolved, thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.