Serious issues with HWS core limit system malfunctioning and taking wrong cores

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Over past few weeks we have lost more ships to HWS than to any enemy, it has to stop.
We have never once exceeded our limits, usually having 10 or more spare cores left in the limit count. This is seriously impacting gameplay on HWS server.
I’ve spoken with Rex before about this but feel its time to log an formal complaint.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>
All of JVI faction, representing dozens of players.
Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> over past few weeks

On which Playfield?
=> All playfields in HWS RE server

Structure Name(s)?
=> All Faction cores are at risk.

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> All

How can we help you now?
=> I realise this issue is caused by some kinda issue between the HWS server management software and the game itself. clearly the game is reporting higher cores than really exist.
we should not be punished for this, or inconvenienced in such a way, I suggest the following resolution

increase faction core limits by 100%, with an agreement that we will not exceed the correct original number and self manage this, you can check in manually any time that we are complying.

yes this issue has been a “fun” one for a while now. happens a lot when coring and recycling NPC ships. although doing this can make it so that ship doesn’t respawn. either way most of us are now in the habit hanging around a sector until the structure commander updates the ship has been deleted before warping out. have not had this issue since adding this to the routine. removing the auto cleanup will have severe consequences. manual checking of limits will take admin’s time away that is better spent on fixing issues. we can make small sacrifices of a little time until a resolution is discovered.

1 Like

If there are so many issues, please report them. If you dont report them we will not see that there is an issue and we cannot do something about it. The last weeks were very silent concerning that issue so I was not aware that there still is a problem with it.

So please. dont complain, but continue to report those issues (but make sure to stay in a Playfield for 5 min to be sure).

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.