Phoenix mission is a trap... Lost key

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I complete the Phoenix mission, first time I enter the planet with a SV CPU T1 and I’m insta kill by a building named like [POL]POLARIS…
Impossible to get back my backpack and the Token key to be able to come back to Phoenix…
I didn’t know this planet was so much protected as there is no warnings or information about it… I was just completing my mission…

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Reaper

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 16/02 around 22h40

On which Playfield?
=> Phoenix planet “Eggs”

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Is it possible to get back my backpack pls (and key token inside), as I could know this trap with insta kill… We should have a warning about this, I didn’t know this planet… Thank you for your help. Impossible to come closer to get it back.

Hello,
it is part of the adventure and it is mentioned that Phoenix is the late game content of PvE. Very dangerous. Egg is inside Phoenix and implies it too.

Normally we don’t restore backpacks in such situations - it’s part of the Adventure and you can rebuy your Token in Triton, in the RMX Cave but I saw your many many deaths, you tried.
As one time exception I did it.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot RexXxuS !!!
I will not go back on this planet lol
It’s hardcore :wink:
And next time I’ll look about planet description on the forum !
Big thx again !
See u :wink:

suggestion for future attempts. the most important thing u should do before entering is the cb:sethome:ID command to a base or CV somewhere else. this leaves u a “when all else fails” respawn point with the cb:gohome command. spawn a CV with medical device and storage the moment u warp in so u can stash the key. set the in game home spawn to that CV and explore the system with a different ship. this way u can use the in game respawn command to get back easier if/when u get crushed. OCD5 and the F2 factory will be very helpful for traversing phoenix.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.