PKA is breaking alliance with FST

Hm you are welcome gunslinger, but if you don’t add some tears soon, PKA will have no chance to catch fst and win the crying competition.

2 Likes

Hmm I think its hard for FST. Now they must fight for themself. First Time on server.
And sorry dont know what backstab or stop posting is. Pls explain me. If we have Member left we would direktly come and fight you :joy: So we had a chance for a fight without LAGKA. that could be wonderful!

2 Likes

Dig your graves

You just need holes because you don’t know where to put all the saltwater, admit it!

4 Likes

I honestly don’t even know what happened, can a third party non biased person write a summery of what I just read?

From what I have read, it seems that PKA and FST had problems with resource sharing, so PKA is breaking off the alliance, and currently both are looking to not be in “the wrong”?

Hi Silmerias,

Please have your faction record video of anyone destroying a meteor you are working on during PVE hours. This is griefing by the server rules and a bannable offense but you will need screen shots or video proof. RexXxus will not tolerate that.

This is a VERY serious offense.

Bersi bring the Popcorn i will bring the folding chairs.:joy::joy:
i thinks its a litte bit Laggy here…

2 Likes

They want to shoot each other but are looking for an excuse :D, pka are guardians and biggest faction in game, FST are growing and might be even bigger in comming weeks.

Hint: you don’t need an excuse :smiley: just say you like pew…

1 Like

And this is why PVE players like me stay on this excellent server, so we can PVE and watch PVP people melt down. :slight_smile:

Did someone have popcorn?

2 Likes

I do, and thanks to FST i don’t even need additional salt.

7 Likes

@Obsey

They will probably not now, but I’ll ask if anyone have it on record. But to be fair, since they did it, we also did it by revenge yesterday so we are guilty in the end too. However by the rules we will never do it again.

No need to have screenshots, look at what andrea said :
Aciddemon (FROG): we share, you destroy the meteors
andreadavies822: they wont destroy them if you only have 1 of your members on each metio

@Aciddemon1
Texts aren’t proofs my dear fellow.

This thread is a perfect example of why you can’t have gold meteorites drop during pve time

1 Like

If someone is taking your gold and you don’t like it shoot them :smiley:

JUST FOR THE RECORD

1. I was not even logged in the game when all this was happening i was just on discord with my faction
  2. the only time he actually responded to me was after i sent an epty threat as nothing was going to be done untill we spoke to the faction owner and make a dessission as a faction.
    3 yes i spoke to the faction leader after the event and all i had off him was DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR DEALING WITH and no compromise in the future.
    4 it was like talkign to a brick wall and kept going round in circles about comming to a compromise
    5 i totally agree with Booyaah gold should not drop during the pve time on this planet.
    6 all this was just silly bikering and pka thought it could be sorted out by some respect and common courtesy but like i said it was a brick wall.
    7 I WAS NOT PLAYING IN THE GAME AND HAVE NOT BEEN FOR A WHILE I AM STILL PKA BUT NOT SO ACTIVE AT THE MOMENT just a person who trying to be nice and help things move a little smoother but clearly it didnt go that way, and i am really sorry for that but when it came down to it it was a faction decission and not only becuase of there actions but also because of there lack of respect and THINK THERE MR I AM THE 1 AND NOONE CAN TAKE US DOWN attitude.
    7 PERSONALLY not pka just my thoughts… THIS IS silly behaviour and its too bad that it could not be sorted out like grown ups. ( but i can also see that now pka may have some fun in pvp as its been too quiet since most of the pirets have disapered.)
    8 have fun in your great battle and try not to make it personal its just a game after all!
1 Like

Hi Silmerias,

With what Aciddemon1 pointed in that log you really should engage an admin. This thread could go sour with everyone’s thoughts and opinions. RexXxus, Black Vortex, etc… could take a look. Let your guys know not to engage on that level anymore and let the admins deal with it.

For Role play sake this is something that could be assigned to IRN or another non allied Guardian faction to investigate further.Since PKA is a guardian faction however and all Guardian factions Ally with each other there would be a conflict of interest.

Obsey

Just a heads up Obsey, the factions in this dispute are on the EU side. In this scenario IRN (na) wouldn’t be much help here. But the idea can still be applicable, no opinion on that part. :slight_smile:

-BYA Till Eulenspiegel

Hey Thanx. I thought IRN had a EU side too. My bad.

I miss the role play. :slight_smile:

I don’t think so. But I could be wrong. I am still fairly new myself. Only faction that I know of currently that is cross region is pka. Any ways we’ve gone into the bushes.

:fries: