Player kill board SEASON 8 - (WEEK 8 UPDATED)

Great!

Thank you very much :grinning:

I made a mistake, Tripewire is actually a part of TCB!

1 Like

Week 6 Update!

EU Server

Well no change at the top in the last 2 weeks. @Daddystu @anon76082228 and @aeonbug still leading the way.

But the pack are getting closer!

@John_Olin and @Russifikator are just a few kills away…

@Jotunheim is making huge gains

@Aerdred and @Jed have dropped

@CHAR and @Paxxo1985 have 're entered the top 10 leaving RemMak and one other dropping out off the top 10…

2 Likes

NA Server

Ok @Solid_Snake is now pulling away from the pack! But @Remove has leaped over @Broxa into 2nd place.

@Tripwire and @Kittiez retain the 4th and 5th places.

PFC J,Hammer and 420inc Space ranger follow - but are these new entries of players who have renamed themselves? @Crewmember123? & Horde_Slayer?

Ucka Bucka has dropped one place.

@BigRed and Calolim have entered the top ten…

… and @Ranzeth & FoxAtal have dropped off the leaderboard.

Will anyone challenge the top 3 this season?

2 Likes

Week 8 Updates!

EU Server

Well no change in the top 3 positions in the last 2 weeks - Still @Daddystu, @anon76082228 and @aeonbug.

However @CHAR has climbed rapidly and is now in touching distance of the top 3

@John_Olin, @Russifikator, jotunheim, @Paxxo1985 @Aerdred are all still fighting for the mid table positions

@jedimaster has dropped out of the top ten and Втиратель Дичи has re-entered

2 Likes

NA Server

Wow @Solid_Snake (Piliskin) has built up a huge lead! With @Remove and @Broxa maintaining their 2 and 3 places.

@Tripwire @Kittiez @Calo @BigRed SSg J.Hammer and 420inc_Space Ranger are fighting over the mid table spots…

Ucka Buka has dropped out and @Ranzeth has re entered.

3 Likes

much slower on EU than last season - I’ve had a total of 17 days holiday recently and was hoping to get toppled :frowning: Could be the new 5 kills then guilty rule stopping ppl killing?

Ill sell my body for 100,000 per kill

IN Gold bars

LOL… PAY TO WIN!!! :slight_smile:

Week 11 update!

EU & NA Servers

Been a bigger gap since my last post - as I have been away on holiday and started a new job as well - real life does tend to get in the way!

But anyway to save me time I am posting post EU and NA leagues as a single image:

A lot of change on the EU server since last post. With the end of the season rapidly approaching it appears that @daddystu has a real challenge for the top spot! Will @Jotunheim catch last seasons champion? Also pushing into the top 3 strongly is @Paxxo1985. It is all to play for!

While in the NA server, it would appear that the top 3 look fairly secure - but perhaps a late rush will change those positions?

Good luck and happy hunting to all our PvP expert hunters…!

4 Likes

END of Season Results!

Although there are a few more hours left to this season, I think it is safe to record the end of season results as below:

There are (like last season) some MASSIVE scores and congratulations most go out to all those who have finished up on the leader board for their own server.

@Daddystu, @Jotunheim, @Paxxo1985 topping the EU chart, with @aeonbug, @anon76082228, @CHAR, @John_Olin, @Russifikator, Втиратель Дичи and @Aerdred all finishing honourably.

4 Likes

On the NA server, @Solid_Snake, @Remove and @Broxa top the podium, with @Tripwire, @Calo, SSG J.Hammer, @Kittiez, @XcCaboose, @Rabid and 420Inc_Space Ranger all finishing honourably in the top 10.

Great job to all and we will look forward to seeing what the new season and the new HWS universe/config and other surprises bring!

As always you PvP experts - Happy Hunting!

2 Likes

Have any of the top killers get their rewards yet?

Thanks for the reminder… it’s still on my list :pensive:

Should be done this evening

No Biggie Rex! take your time, your doin a great job with the server m8. now I wouldn’t get mad if you exchanged my alien core for ocd 7 since I do love pvp a lot! :wink:

1 Like

Yeah i’d take a different prize this time around too if theres an option :slight_smile:

OCD7 would be nice - i’d never get it through through grindy gold mining thats for sure.

… and yes excellent job with the server - feels a bit different this time around.

Rewards are given out.

I will make this more official, rewarding and properly with the end of the 8.X season.

New Thread for the new season now started here: HWS 8.X Player Killboard Latest

1 Like