=>
can not clear debt
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>
astamosh
Server? (EU or NA)
=>
EU
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> yesterday

On which Playfield?
=>
ECC/Freelancer HQ
Structure Name(s)?
=>
Dont know
Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Please clear my debt? i had money in the bank since yesterday morning?

If you look at theses pages, you will likely see that you were taxed for being in a taxable playfield like ecc during the 9am reset. There is a tax for being in them which it also warns you about everytime you enter them with an annoying alert noise and a message. https://empyrion-homeworld.net/hws-connect.html#page-dashboard Taxes

i could not return the way i came in an SV due to a playfield error apparently, so i had to build a CV inside the ECC , and why is the debt not being taken from my bank balance since yesterday morning?

its acting weird trying to put the other link Taxes
There are stargates you can use to warp out with an sv. The admins will likely take the tax off when they come around. Just trying to help you understand why you were taxed so you can avoid it in the future as it will happen everytime you have structures in a taxable playfield thru the 9am reset.

its not about the tax, i want the debt taken from my bank balance

i dont know what stargates are yet

It is about the tax, or else you wouldn’t have the debt. Also type sg:? in game. HWS Supergate

its about having a debt in you balance and enough money to clear it but the debt not being paid

or are you telling me the debt is not payable?

There are 2 banks in the game, the player bank and the elemental bank. The elemental bank is part of the hws connect website. You probably have money in your player bank and not in the elemental bank. You can type eb:payin:all or eb:payin:123456 to transfer money into your elemental bank. Or use the PDA links on the website https://empyrion-homeworld.net/hws-connect.html#page-eb

no i have money in my elemental bank more than enough to clear the debt since yesterday morning

I’m not understanding where there is a debt then? what numbers are negative?

allready used the comand to pay in too

debt approx 60000 eb balance approx 170000

hmm don’t know, it might only transfer at certain times of day I guess or you might need to be in game and moving around for it to update. You’ll have to wait for someone else who is more familiar with the debt system.

taxes will be charged automatically. debts will occur if u do not have enough credits in your elemental bank showing the balance as negative until money is deposited bringing it above zero. if there is money in the account, there should be no debt.

Hello,
others told you about the Guides already, so hopefully you know more now.
Especially using HWS Connect and once entering the ECC Sector or Planet noticing the red warning coming up about the Tax.

Since you are new, I refunded the tax you paid in already:

thanx.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.