Please erease NA Count in order to EU survive Thanks

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Main character stuck on Na server. I play mainly on the EU I’m flying in NA = more resources. My ship and my character was killed by a POI station in the farm area. Back to EU impossible.
Player(s) with issue: On EU server impossible to acces to ocd or Auto Miner Commands "Other player on other server…"On the na cb: reset does not work.
Server: EU mainly death on NA
Time (cb:time): EU 9h30 = NA 3h30 am ?
Playfield: Walla am dead na / Bionimi EU = base
Structure Name(s):
Structure ID(s):
**How can we help you now:**¨Please delete = the entire account NA Or transfert it to EU ? For the ghost character stuck on the Na. no longer affects the new character on EU Thank you.

Hello @Papy_Costas

sorry to hear.
Yes, you have to do a CSW back to EU. We can’t transfer everything back. The only thing I did now is teleporting you to the CSW orbit on NA as exception.
That way you can do it yourself.
Command:

csw:startshipless:eu

Thank you very much RexXxus. It works perfectly during 10 sec.= was in my base with my mainly character it was wonderful.
But suddenly am Niv1 and in cross warp with starter bag… lol Np Np I’m going to ask a colleague to pick me up. :slight_smile:it’s great I got my account and I have access again
Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.