Please make use of the police for reporting things

TO ALL Players Can I ask you please to come and report things to me and Gareth Police or admin deexpus Before you go to The owners REX and Jash…
They are bissy making sure the srever is runing and implementiong new things all drama ect can be sorted through us SO PLEASE come to the admin or police 1st.

7 Likes

ScLCABy

1 Like

Let’s see it as macabre joke rather than qualitative feedback of your job.

we know you help us as good as possible so rest is irrelevant.

1 Like

not many ppl know that we’re here to help and observe for problems, some people think we’re a joke…
andrea helps alot in discord chat and pve problems, when i tend to monitor pvp and look for exploits and make sure ppl are behaving.

We have a private channel with the admins and act more like vetren game players and when admins are not online we try and think outside the box to help people out. We play very little of the game ourselves these days and constantly helping out people who need support.

At this moment in time only Rexxx monitors gameplay as other admins have irl problems to sort out, this puts a huge drain on Rexxx and really upsets us as HWS is home to us and has been for the last 2 years and more.

We will always play the game as we see fit, but when its quiet we like to have some fun but have guidelines to follow. I really wish people of HWS would recognise us as helpers and we’re here to stay.

If people think we’re a joke then your entitled to your opinion, we are here to help and always will be

2 Likes

We always try and use the cops when somethings are wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both gareth and Andrea has helped me on a few occations, maybe it needs to be broadcasted on interval in global chat that police’s role is there to support the server.
If the stress is high on admins, the only way to decrease the stress is to emply more staff, and set up rotations.
Giving someone who works as staff empowerment to carry out their task is vital to enforce their position, and to be taken serious.

1 Like

Thank you and Gareth for all the help and advice you give. I continue to encourage players to ask the police for advice on rules and help with problems. You guys do a great job!

1 Like

Many PvPers don’t understand the power of the police here. For example getting your designs cleared first by police, saves complaints to Rex later. Which means he can focus on the GOOD STUFF like all this website design. (Love the new recycle options!) And honestly thats the point, if we use the police first it helps the WHOLE server!

1 Like

We in the NA appreciate your help, we also just like to tease the police.

teasing we dont mind lol as long as you know to come to us rather than rex and dont think of us as jokes!

Okay, so I will make fun, lol.

1 Like

And one of my favorite episodes!

Maybe don’t flood a thread that is about organizing workflow for the staff with low quality memes? Just a crazy idea!

Come on, people, this is not a joke! There is alot of things going on and 80% of all requests for admin could be solved by either looking in the knowledge base, applying common sense, or a basic understanding of the game. To move that workload off of the actual admins onto the staff that is actually meant to take care of these basics shouldn’t be a laughing matter for any of us.

1 Like

The Police is doing a great job, not only helping the newbies with their problems, also improving fair play in PVP.
I often read thankfull people in the chat after Gareth or Andrea helped them.
But i am pretty sure they can take a little joke :wink:

@SirKnumskull - only high quality Memes are provided in this Thread

2 Likes