Please recover lost Resource Package XL

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Partially Lost Resource Package XL

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> kirby

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=>
RE NA
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=> Yana Moon 4

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 22318840

How can we help you now?
=> Please give me lost resources

I got only the following:

I cannot understand how to put ALL resource at once.
It’s said:

make SURE you have connected yourself with the Logistics System (press F4). Make also use of the drop ability to move overlimit items away afterwards.

But when you are connected to a container you do have it accessible via “belt” only. In my understanding there is no way to make via single drop.
Rex, did I do smth wrong?..

it’s not ideal but if you drop things on the ground, you can pick them up and they go directly into the connected container.

Yeah, that’s an option. But I was trying to use “WiFi”, it showed 3 times, and that’s it, it’s gone. So I messed up.

But it would be good to have it immediately in inventory directly like we do for Daily Loot. There are plenty of room for that. Weight does not matter in this case.
Otherwise, we need an interface like open a container, we can use any wireless unit containers for that.
But probably there are some API limits in the game for this way.

1 Like

@RexXxuS

I put the missing items straight in your inventory now.

as I can see in the screenshot the modding API can’t deal with the yellow connected toolbar. You have to somehow fiddle your way around the volume.
In this case you can add more Container Extensions I think or try to get the HWS Armor.

Thanks for your support and have fun

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.