Polaris is hostile toward my faction even though we are federation

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Spawned into a new Federation journey with a friend and created a faction it is showing polaris as hostile to us is this supposed to be the case? I thought they were friendly with federation.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Retribution and Redemption

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 4:50Pm

Playfield:
=> Federation journey

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Is there a way to fix this?

Press F1 and go to the Polaris tab. The first three missions will give you easy rep gain and the first one can be done every single day in a few seconds if you have 500 iron ore handy. You can further increase it by shooting predators on Pol soil.

The Pol Protoz mission will also give a large Reputation boost (but be very prepared for trouble before going to Protoz).

2 Likes

ahhhh protoz…

5 Likes

They aren’t generically friendly you have to do things (missions killing their enemies etc) to make them happy.

1 Like

I do think it’s kind of weird at the least that the guide mentions specifically which NPC faction our origin is allies with, but then when you start you are actually hostile with all 3 NPC factions.

To me at least it felt like a bug. I mean, the guide DID tell me we were allies but the game told me otherwise as soon as I started.
I still don’t know if it’s intentional that we start as hostile with them all or not.

I expected to at least start as neutral with the one NPC faction the guide told me I was allies with, but that’s not what has happened for multiple seasons. I assume it’s intentional then.

1 Like

Ok no worries. Yeah easy enough to earn back just wanted to see if I messed something up. Thanks for the help!

It’s a bug.
I try to counter it with the PDA in HWS 12.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.