Police

It’s not reset. You can read chat back to Looongg time ago.

You cancelled our alliance aprox 18/04/2019
Good luck searching.

Aight. Ill see if I can find it. But however. Having a ton of extremly active players not trusting him at all is all you need to know about someone that should be neutral and representing the server.

Well… no matter what you and the 20so players think, i am neatrual.

If you dont see that, i am sry for failing at that point.
The fact that i have a good tone with a good deal of players are not me choosing side, it is me being me… human…

But as said earlier, case is closed, will stay off any battles in the future.

1 Like

We are also neutral towards you. You are neither an enemy nor a competitor. There is no reason for us to make you look bad and we will also not profit anything from it…just saying what we experienced about you, what feeling it caused for us and letting the people know it.

1 Like

My experience with HWP in PVP has been overwhelmingly negative. Massive abuses of trust. These issues were dealt with promptly and effectively by Rex/Jascha, but they did still happen.

2 Likes

I think there’s a big difference between mistakes and abuse.

In my many years here my experience of them has been overwhelmingly positive. :slight_smile: Keep it up HWP! ^^

Best regards
Wise.

3 Likes

I assure you it was abuse. I won’t bring up the specifics in any case, but 100% not an unintentional mistake, and Rex brought down the hammer.

Side note: Not talking about my experience with HWP as a whole, just in PVP terms. Outside of PVP I love seeing them help players.

1 Like

that could be an option but if the server does not tolerate alt accounts why should it be okay for hwp to have one 1 rule for one and not the other may become an issue later on!

1 Like

Thank you wise.
There is such a thin line with what we can and can not do and it requires balance!!! BUT THERE IS ONE IMPORTANT THING I HAVE TO SAY HEAR… this goes for any players if something happens and you are not happy with it PLEASE take screen shots of chat of in game behavior so that everyone has evidence to support their allegations! lots of things happen hear as people clash (seeing as the sever has over 177 members) and so much drama and bugs. IT IS SO IMPORTANT to have that evidence guys. pulse it makes things like this chat less volatile and the evidence will show the truth. so going forward from now all everyone take those screen shots of chat and your pvp play if you are unhappy you can even record it as a video and upload it hear.
Thank you all for your support.

4 Likes

The server allows alts…?

1 Like

I agree, if any admins or hws police abuse their power it should be treated the same as anyone else abusing their power; with proof in recording and screens. Their should be no double standards for or against normal players and admins or police. Its foundations should be strong; to stand the test of time. Like our two legs keeping us balanced; standing on the the ground with strong foundations which to me are “truth” and “justice”. To be unbiased and neutral. The only biases you should have is to the standards of “truth” and “justice” which are applied by finding proof. And justice by applying consequences for these unjustified actions. And “Innocent until proven guilty”.
regards

2 Likes

Here Here! Well said!

Best regards,
Wise.

2 Likes

NO!

Well generally its not forbidden.

2 Likes

@andreaHWpolice can you clarify? Alts are allowed in the rules as stated above I thought. What are you referring to?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Well Rexx, maybe i’m mistaken but didn’t you use to play pvp and maybe Jascha too? Maybe Gareth played pvp too and maybe others who are now admin did as well. Anyways, i don’t think normal players who then become admins are the same as you and Jascha in hws in terms of the more important roles you and Ju play.

My point is basically that admins are not children and i’m not implying you think of them that way. But not allowing them off days or off weeks or months to play as normal players so they can enjoy the game and then allowing them back is inflexible. Thats why i would never even consider under current rules joining any admin positions. And i think eventually admins will leave the game or take longer breaks not in the server at all because of the current inflexible rules.

Its simple cops in real life are not on duty all the time, they have off days, vacations, sick leaves. And sense we are dealing with real people i don’t see a good enough reason to not change the rules, then that maybe you don’t want to consider trusting real people in the real world anymore. I understand its a risk but it must be done. And what in life isn’t a risk?

1 Like

I think the whole problem boils down to the name “police”, which is perhaps a unfortunate word to use for guardians of a virtual world. In real life police are expected to uphold the law, using weapons if necessary. In a world where the aim of PVP is to kill other people, upholding the law[as we know it] doesn’t really apply, so having a “police force” only becomes confusing.

Since they’re given godlike powers perhaps a better name would be “Angels”, then let them help new players and strike down cheaters without mercy … since that’s what what angels would do.

I like the idea of having separate accounts for this, it means “angel” accounts becomes subject to constant analysis and scrutiny, where as when these people play their normal characters, those accounts would be monitored like any other users on the server.

Since the beginning of online gaming, there have always been “Game masters” and i think it was brave to call the game masters “police”, considering all the prejudice that comes with the word.

3 Likes

Good morning ppl

This topic was discussed with the higher powers at hand at great length.

with Carboad_Jack’s comment:-
This happened on the NA server and will not be tolerated, swift action will always be taken if it involves a memebe of management.

For now the police role and rules will not change.

some info :

Yes we can mine on Golden Globe with normal ships, but if we get attacked the only thing we can do is outfly the opponent, we will never retaliate.

We can ally different factions; but generally this is just to make things easier (ammo draining for example or just investigating something), but being in a neutral state means we will NOT work with different factions for personal gain, what happened happened and is dealt with.

dQgnflua has been an invaluable member for the HWP role and will always be my brother in the game, I have no problem trusting him with my life, any issues with this will be dealt with swiftly, please just message me with any issues regarding HWP

End of the day guys we have taken our playtime to help the community of the game to solve issues out / general help, there are HWP center’s on the ECC planet, info about us is there of what we can do and cant do.

Thankyou for your time and patience

6 Likes