Possible Drone Base bug

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I destroyed the drone base on the planet where I have a base. My understanding was once destroyed the drones would stop attacking my base. The drones continue to attack my base.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Bloomsfield

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> around march 9 0430 hours was last one

On which Playfield?
=> RE Setubeth system Pmon Moon 3

Structure Name(s)?
=> My base id is 935300 it is called Setubeth base if you visit please don’t let the guard go outside he takes off sometimes and gets lost.

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 935300

How can we help you now?
=> If its true that the drone base once destroyed stops attacking then please talk to zirax at the base and tell them to back off! Im not sure in RE but regular game they stop so maybe this is a bug. If it is could you stop the attacks.
Thank you

Drone bases won’t be the only source of base attacks anymore if there are other ‘command centers’ on the playfield. What happens is when one is taken down, another faction zirax base becomes the source of the drone attacks. It was a change made a few alphas ago with drone bases. Used to be you just had to take down the drone base. Now it randomizes prefabs until the faction is rid from the planet.

2 Likes

I wiped out every zirax poi on the planet including removing every block, The same drone base and surrounding defenses regenerated the next day. I also got the message once I destroyed the drone base that the attacks would stop. Its just an ammo drain now as they will never take the base. The zirax should admit defeat and leave this planet to me!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.