Pre Alpha 8 / HWS 8 Announcement | 12th June

yeah, some deep linking in RP + gameplay is the plan in the future.

Freelancer, all Origins get another balancement polishing again.

Overall, due the new planets, the push for HWS features had to be delayed… for one planet I need almost one day. It’s crazy

1 Like

A whole planet taking one day to design is crazy.

And here I thought I was dedicated…

Would it be more beneficial in the future to roll out the season duration for 4 months instead of the current 3 so you are not in as much of a time crunch? Between the new features and hand designing of planets to support tickets and drama mediator it doesn’t seem like you have a lot of time.

Well yes. The whole package of creating details to textures, POIs, resources, decorations, temperature and so on WITH the tests afterwards and finding almost every hour a new bug is very very tedious…
I mean I could go ahead as “others” and click on the SSG generate button and boom ready but that is not my style, never was…

In terms of “time” and having some time to relax it would help. But for players it will become boring. 2 year statistic showed that after 2,5 months a lot of players don’t play anymore.
Not talking about donations, which do not come in really anymore, forcing me to pay the bills from my own pocket.

It’s ok… it’s just this dramatic change of planets, making my previous 2 years obsolete and forcing me to CTRL + A and DEL to have a clean cut. Nothing worse than legacy merge crap.

No, not at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow I wonder how long till we have warp interdiction systems, This game is getting closer and closer to EVE LOL

Mama Im coming home.

Im excited hoping i wont have to leave for work before ill have opportunity to see 8.0 and troll a bit here and there.

2 Likes

It’ll be great to have you back Elfias! Been missing our chief scientist/engineer! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Best regards
Wise. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just popping in to say thanks Rexx for the hard work. Its recognized and super appreciated. You’ve solved the only problem this game has… end-game content and longevity. Glad to have found you guys just before 8.0 drop.

To the rest of you schmucks… kill ya on the flip side. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: Glad to hear! Motivates me to make HWS 8 even better!

It’s not only for Empyrion a big patch… I’m sure HWS has some new cool stuff for you guys as well to play with… PvP and PvE.
Stay tuned

Challenge accepted.

@RexXxuS can I have a custom tag instead of regular? Would like mine to say Troll to reflect under my name. For informational purposes of course : )

You asked for it.

But as soon as you become too fat by feeding you will get banned : )

6 Likes

LMFAO!!

Awesome, this is why I prefer this awesome community! Thank you very much, I wear this badge with pride. :laughing:

4 Likes

Hello everyone, and thanks to you rexXuxs for your fantastic server, I am in it from 3.0, since you know the mechanics of the server, you can not play in any other. we had good and bad times but together we have overcome, and I believe that in 8.0 we will have the best of Empyrion.
My post and about Rp, well I think it should be used for something bigger, more noble something valorous, and the only thing that comes to mind are the vehicles of the garage, I think many played mmo around here like the WOW and in most of them there are legendary items that are only acquired with honor and heroism that in our case will be the Rp, which I propose to you; the Rp have a higher value in these items of garage, that those who own it are those who could somehow perform legendary deeds and acquired quantities of RPs justifiable by their deeds, for such RP should be difficult to acquire but not impossible, the PDA can help with this, as you said you need a motivator to look for the RP and add to that the idea of ​​the Rp limiter by playerfield, I’m not saying that the vehicles in the garage should no longer be sold by CR ( gold), but some of these vehicles also needed an RP from a legendary warrior.

:joy: 25 RP sv https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=946423804

1 Like

Lol, better cost more than 25 RP for that!

More like 100!

@everyone I updated the title and text:

Release of Alpha 8 = HWS 8 on 12th June

This time I can’t delay it by one day if I’m not ready… it has to happen…

If I don’t reply here and there you know why :robot:

4 Likes

Garry does a great job solving most of whats needed in EU =)

We can`t wait for what you have to show us this time :wink:

ps: pvp from 9am the 11th then?? all server =D

1 Like

Are we gonna switch all play fields to PvP beforehand?

2 Likes

hope so =D =D

1 Like

Me too. I don’t know why, something morbidly satisfying about loot and plundering other establishments.

4 Likes

I believe they tried it before but a lot of people got tilted.
and I’m a little jealous that you’re a Troll lol :star_struck:

1 Like