Pricing on the marketplace in HWS

Haha, ashpickard87, Firebeard, are you taking drugs or something ? Your pricing is insane ! Pure scam.

Not considering the fact, that new players can buy the upgrade kits themselves at the Kennex52 station for a small portion of your prices :joy::joy::joy:

Then go buy them from there :man_shrugging:
If you’re hanging around in teleport range of a kenex station all day then you’re not our target market.
oh-no-anyway (1)

1 Like

giphy

facepalm

Firebeard, wasn’t JVI a really large player faction? What happened?

BTW thank you for picking up all those grossly overpriced ingots. I was getting edgy not seeing anything on the market those first few days so I did the ridiculous not expecting to sell anything, cept the gold.

best wishes

Red

Becomes worse and worse.

Even more insane prices an the marketplace every day.

You’re welcome, I just wanted to be the only retailer on the market there for a few hours for the lolz so I bought everything everyone else was selling regardless of price
We’re on RE EU and Space engineers more than NA, we chase the pvp so where ever the most fighting is we go

“Retailer” ? You are a box mover, and nothing more. Buying stuff for 300.000 at an UCH station, teleporting to ECC and selling it for 1.500.000 ist not a bad margin. But a good scam :stuck_out_tongue:

It seems like there’s a misunderstanding about the nature of retail and the efforts involved in running a business. While there are certainly profit margins to consider, labeling it as a scam overlooks the legitimate work and value exchange that happens within the retail industry.

Hey, @Polard.

First of all, this post is more than a year old :wink: Second, they’re talking about commodity trading and not real retail as the real world.