Problems after 1.11 update

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I logged into the game after the 1.11 update. I was drone space territory when I logged back in. I was being attacked by drones but everytime they attacked me, I got an error message. Plus, my shields were up but not stopping any damage and my turrets were not firing back and there was aamo and I was in range. I was trying get out of there. By the time I got out of there, I lost most of my nose 2 automated ice harvester drill turrets and 2 automated asteroid harvester drill turrets, 2 cannons 2 missile turrets.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> 1.11 patch. Never had this issue before

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Right after 1.11 patch today 6 feb 2024

On which Playfield?
=> drone space I think it’s called

Structure Name(s)?
=> Carrack-ILC

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 22215858

How can we help you now?
=> Is it possible to get the turrets back that I lost?

Devs broke custom assets with this update.
It is a vanilla issue, so RE can’t do anything until the devs fix it on their side.

RE creators are recommending to NOT play RE at all until the devs fix the issue.

1 Like

Please do not modify your ship until we (admin) respond at some point today. If you do not, we can maybe help.

@RexXxuS I just noticed it’s RE NA, so I can’t do much here.

ok. I just wanted to let you know that I looked over my ship again and I was wrong about 1 thing. I still have my asteroid harvesters. I had placed those further back. Everything else is correct though.

@RexXxuS

On the 10th, is it alright if I could store the ship in question into ocd? In this conversation, Dr. Dark said not to modify it. And I am not sure if anyone has come to any conclusions on the topic at hand.

I know it’s been a few days unfortunately, but I would still advise you to not modify it until Rex responds. If you do, it complicates this ticket a bit more.

@RexXxuS

okay

I’m sorry for the delay @piachang !!!
Got burned out recently.

So if I understand correctly you are missing

• 2 automated ice harvester drill turrets and
  • 2 cannons
  • 2 missile turrets.

Correct?
Which Cannons and Missle Turrets exactly though? There are some with different stats.
I gave you the 2 automated ice harvester for now at least.
And you can recycle your ship if you want.

1 Like

I totally understand. I am missing 2 missile turrets and 2 projectile turrets. Thank you for all that you do.

Do you have the ID of the missle turrets please?
There are too many to choose from…

Gave you the 2 projectile turrets now in your backpack

I think it’s 288. But I am not sure. I can tell you it’s the one that comes from the advanced constructer by default. Not sure if that helps

ok, check your backpack plz. All good?

Yes. Again thank you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.