Proto survival origin npc bug

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Prototype Survival Sky start, did all of the objectives, once we got to NPC at asteroid base, he said we either failed the story or did the tutorial, and so we didn’t get a reward. Kind of a bummer after bumming around for 10 hours surviving.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> spudthegreat

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Monday 28 Dec 18:50

On which Playfield?
=> Prototype hub

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Fix the prototype survival origin, other players reported similar behavior. It really stinks having done everything and dying 50 times only to get told you didn’t do anything and don’t get any rewards (and all you get to show for it is faction:hostile with everyone). Maybe disable proto survival and force story instead? I was hoping for epic heavy armor reward or similar since that’s what we got last season for going through hell. That said I don’t require any fixes since I have a full L5 OCD. Thanks!

Same exact thing happened to me. The survival quest line progressed normally until I finally arrived at the npc hub asteroid. Only to get irritated when the npc told me something went wrong or I started on tutorial, when I definitely did not. :frowning:

Welcome to HWS @Brian

No no, nothing went wrong. He is just telling you that you “missed the Story”, since you chose the Tutorial start.
Isn’t game breaking, you get back to the story later anyways (Triolith).

That is not completely true but yes, it is different than last season. This time the Prototype start is not in the focus but the late game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.