Prototype Feedback

Just a little bit of feedback from me about starting on the Prototype planet this season.

I appreciate the increased difficulty. The heat and radiation are a killer. Not being able to use OCD and FA:Supply help a lot, however, I was able to use a do:re and ruined the experience for myself. I couldn’t resist… :wink:

As far as leveling up it seems there are not any critters or aliens to kill. I ended up reverting to multi-tooling concrete blocks to get to level 10 since I didn’t need to break rocks for resources anymore. :open_mouth:

Anyone else have any feedback?

@RexXxuS :sunglasses:

1 Like

Can this be somehow killed as well @Jascha
It is a feedback I’ve heard also for starter planets. Maybe a new option in the Playfield?

Oh, I will check this and improve for the next season!

Thanks a lot for your feedback!!

1 Like

Please don’t do this for all starter planets. It’s nice and easy to get off starters with the fuel from fa:supply, and pentaxid. Maybe only limit “some” of the cryo’s. Like the cryo-x’s i think they’re called.

1 Like

I agree also. Maybe just the hard starters? Maybe just Prototype? That place is he :ice_hockey::ice_hockey: I personally enjoy the PvE experience but I know some are eager to get to the PvP playfields or just get out into the new universe to explore.

1 Like

Sure! It was just an example to get it if needed in the future.

I have to admit though that seeing players in ECC after ~180 seconds gives me different feelings. Cool, cruel, scared, shocked or amused. :see_no_evil:

Maybe all of this will be in the future the incentives of full wipes for “veterans”.

IF player played last season => allow egs:spawn for him.
Otherwise nope. Cause as silly as it sounds, I see new players get to know the “egs:spawn” command, use it, like it and stop playing a day later and leaving comments somewhere else how bad HWS and its easy mode is…

I like that idea. You might also want to consider doing something about fa:supply. That doesn’t exactly make it harder :stuck_out_tongue:
Maybe limit it to 50% of the loot, absolute first time you use it.

1 Like

180 seconds? Those are rookie numbers. I could beat that!

1 Like