Provoke and toxic

I am adm in a fing kindergarden…

BOB’s answer stand as the answer to this tread.
We are 6 days from a new season, and some people just do not understand what every topic as this do to the preps for season13.

Deal with it like men, and use private chat. It is even ingame.

5 Likes

oh now it is kindergarten, why was i punished the other day when it is kindergarten and is spying now ok and the resulting problems?

No one Spying here ! Stop with that Fail accusing people what they have done.
Stop change the Rolles grow up and be men stop search things where are nothing about it … pls @dQgnflua close this thread with speaking to rexx or jascha cause this will get a endless child story here -.- that guy do not even know why spying is …
If i talk with other people and they show me screens and telling me what this guy do its no spying… all outside of HwS there are no reach for Rexx Jascha Hwp etc.
Let they out of your kindergarten… prepare for next session or stop playing empyrion and start relaxing / clear your mind.

so I understand it now so right? if I am provoked and up to the point of not being insulted as a woman beater and racist and should also accept espionage is here on hws right and if I accuse then it is wrong in principle? Isn’t the law the same for everyone? If not then give me the ban right now.

please close and/or remove this time wasting post so the rest os us don’t have to deal with this anymore. honestly, this is obviously nothing more than another attempt to use a community support system as a dramatic finger pointing soap boxing stand. i don’t understand how any of you feel this bullshit was necessary at all. there should be a severe punishment for anyone creating or feeding bandwagon hate posts like this. including myself for trying to be a voice of reason to deaf children. this SUPPORT section’s sole purpose is to assist those on need of help. those who choose to use it as another venting outlet should find some other place to spread this crap. it is not needed in ANY social environment.

bottom line if you can’t get along, maybe u shouldn’t play together. or at least here. not one community member here has any need to waste any more time on this. rex and the team have no reason to even waste their energy on looking into any of this. they are not your parents or teacher. their focus should be on the new season. the “last 1up” game was something my children stopped playing decades ago. you ALL should as well. shame on anyone that continues this.

5 Likes

then explain to me your inclination and feel! i was not allowed to justify myself nor do you not see the chat process and the punishment without criminal proceedings is not nice.

I asked him if he was a pervert when he likes to refer to others as kid.

because of this contribution I have asked here for HELP but will probably not find any unexplainable reasons for me.