Provoke and toxic

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i am outraged at the impertinence that goes beyond the fighting and demand justice. i have only talked about the fighting and already we are extremely agitated against me by several of the JVI and one of PKF who is extremely offended and toxic. if you want my banishment then please do it immediately

PestBoy (22:14)

lol the pirates camping in hw

[ 22:14 ]

marko0280 (22:14)

ah, nice day for running… :smiley:

[ 22:15 ]

PestBoy (22:15)

3vs1…

[ 22:15 ]

PestBoy (22:15)

come 1on1

[ 22:16 ]

Crysty_360 (22:16)

when you will fight to the end mayb then

Razor (22:16)

so we work hard to build a 50 man faction, and you think we should fight you 1 vs 1. are you mad ???

cenderius (22:16)

we are boy

we become one

Crysty_360 (22:16)

happend 3 times that you run at the end

i mean equalty of you

PestBoy (22:16)

i see this yesterday xD

3 vs me and you run

i have this on video xD

[ 22:17 ]

Crysty_360 (22:17)

maybe you should learn a bit more math

cenderius (22:17)

who run me? i have to change target you were to fast for my cv

True & Real REKI (22:17)

thats why i got standscreens on hw … crapboys cv shooted.

[ 22:18 ]

PestBoy (22:18)

I crippled one of you after another and then you ran away

True & Real REKI (22:18)

should i cripple you in rl ?

PestBoy (22:18)

oh great tones of a nothing

[ 22:19 ]

True & Real REKI (22:19)

its a game in rl you are nothing.

i remember for 2 sessions as you slaped your gf cause you lost a battle she asked you what .

in the background… that is for me nothing a nothing… shame on you toxic boy

and i dont want start with your racist attitude … ~.~ its rl so here is a game relax.

[ 22:20 ]

Profanity (22:20)

Jesus.

PestBoy (22:20)

have they forgotten your brain?

gareth_8000heute um 22:20 Uhr

yes ?

oops w/c…

HWS ChatBOTheute um 22:20 Uhr

PestBoy (22:20)

gareth is that sh1t talk from this guy ok?

True & Real REKI (22:20)

sry i do not understand it :frowning: i just say pls relax and dont hurt anyone thanks=)

gareth_8000heute um 22:21 Uhr

yeh guys… Pest is right… keep it clean… its just a game we want to play

HWS ChatBOTheute um 22:21 Uhr

True & Real REKI (22:21)

like i said

[ 22:21 ]

True & Real REKI (22:21)

but stop avoid chatbot with numbers ty =)

[ 22:21 ]

PestBoy (22:21)

no gareth

[ 22:22 ]

PestBoy (22:22)

i get punishments and warnings, i demand the same for this individual

Crysty_360 (22:22)

yea gareth unteal pestboy came online all was nice and quiet…now…chat go big bang

True & Real REKI (22:22)

dude you void the Chatbot (warnings) with numbers…

True & Real REKI (22:22)

relax now … thanks

Modnoc (22:22)

Danny Boy back in chat again lol.

Firebeard (22:22)

Evening all

[ 22:23 ]

True & Real REKI (22:23)

good morning here in china is 3am

PestBoy (22:23)

crysty again hypocritical wa, gareth just read that from the beginning

china nr.1 !

Crysty_360 (22:23)

Hey there Chieff

Razor (22:23)

true … using a number in place of a letter is just as bad. You want even punishment. You tell on y

no razor

Englishlad (22:23)

Evening Fire.

if i write sh1t

the chatbot wont react

CM Tran (22:23)

ong qua day

<3

Brye (22:23)

hey hey

Razor (22:23)

i know, its getting around the filter.

[ 22:24 ]

Razor (22:24)

and he should be punished for it. its against the rules.

Razor (22:24)

he is advocating the rules be enforced

True & Real REKI (22:24)

na relax boys its all finey fine =)

True & Real REKI (22:24)

like Simple the legend said “why you so mad its just a game”.

gareth_8000heute um 22:25 Uhr

i gtg for now… but deal with this later on if ppl dont start behaving…

HWS ChatBOTheute um 22:25 Uhr

True & Real REKI (22:25)

=)

[ 22:25 ]

True & Real REKI (22:25)

wish good night Bussy :3
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>

Server? (EU or NA)
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I demand punishment, the jvi agitators who always provoke me and call me here with my youtube name to annoy me and the True & Real REKI because of denial and agitation. ps. i could not defend myself last time.

Actualy Dear Pestboy 1. danny is your real name everyone knows it 2. you should watch your steps if you try to get ppl punished for conversation cause maybe they know you privat and know how you provoke with your words (salt in wounds) (laught about them) (talk behind there back trashtalk) i mean maybe i heard that you talk shit about owners of hws so actualy there is true story behind what people talking about you and what you doing behind the background … shame on you run to the admins to report people who you provoke actualy with your little actions but then later talk bad stuff behind her back. :-1: btw with words “individuals” and disrespect stuff you put more Gasoline into Fire grow up stand over it ! greetings. (Not a hjack but my conversation is missing … thats why he is here reporting trashtalk what he started actualy". gn8

oh, most of us are not native English speaker, our translation programs are fault for any misunderstandings, you know how that is, Pest…
you mean, someone called you with your youtube name under which you publicly posted videos and now you are upset? :smiley:

1 Like

yes talk yourselves out again, as said you want my ban then go through with it. but I will not accept your spiritual nonsense. you always pretend to be the beaten ones and still have the cudgel in your hand

oh mr. flicky admits to having sent a spy to us? then the false reports are out and you are exposed. espionage is not tolerated here.

oh and i also know who your spies were your friends from the faction RUD with which JVI RED and PKF are close allies. i guess i have to make a ticket so that you all are punished for espionage and that you use the false information in the chat … you don’t have to say if you do it like this and don’t understand what you are doing.

nice that you put your trust in this server in the dirt and every larger faction only mistrust falls victim to

why are we wasting support ticket time and resources for something that clearly needs to be discussed without the public eye watching. this place was intended to be a place to receive assistance. not more drama outlets. too often have the salt wars ended up airing dirty laundry here. demands are rarely met with welcome arms. best you guys hash this out and leave the admins to trying to fix in game issues rather than play schoolyard teacher.

5 Likes

PestBoy. You got it all wrong. You see, you know nothing put writing toxic.
PKF is not allied with RUD and never will be.

About espionage we have nothing to do with it since long time.
But by you mentioning it only means that you are using espionage. Admin/Owner confirmed Ice infiltrated couple of factions. The very player you kept hiden instead of reporting it. I told you in global chat your covering for banned player. And what happened moments later.
Should i copy/paste what you told me that day.

So now i will tell you. Stop spreading fake info about PKF since you obviously know nothing about us.
If you have problem with one of our member or even leader, then use that players name. NOT the entire faction. Leave PKF out of it.

Your toxicity on server global chat is becoming very annoying. Every time your not on server there is peace and quiet and EVERYONE is coop-ing. Until you come, then global chat gets full of toxicity/insults and God knows what from all sides.
It is getting annoying. Not only to me. Many players written it is getting annoying.
Take it to private chats or make discord channel for such talks… i dont care.

1 Like

yes yes of course if i complain it is not important, well then live on in your anarchy

and again insinuations of this big fraction JVI RED PKF RUD against me because I say something

PKF is not big. Its only Senor and me. The others are New Comers to server to learn about HWS features and some learning the game.
That is the reason why i said stop saying PKF. PKF has nothing to do with anything about this.

If Senor or REK or any member write something to you or did what ever… Yes report that player.
But really. Keep PKF out of it. In it are only New Comers.

first the taking of evidence

how could flicky and jvi use the information and misinformation that RUD Snupy and WummBrumm collected from us in teamspeak (because they faked joining U-T) when you OUTDOORLY have NOT to do with them

PKF and I have nothing to do with it. Repeating.
That is Senor ODD of Flicky, NOT me and certenly not PKF.

What ever he writed there he did it on his own, without me knowing. That is on him.

Simple as that.

this entire post is a time wasting complaint that we as a the public helpers do not need to see in this forum. this matter needs to be a private conversation between all involved parties with a moderator of sorts. the rest of us do not need to smell the sewage from this “series of incidences.” plz end this here and take it to your own house.

2 Likes

write side or wrong side. all those who intentionally air trash for all to see are in fact, wrong. not more needs to be involved on this HERE

perhaps the guys saw what disgusting person (my personal opinion, not JVIs) you really are and they run the hell out of U-T?
and again, how did JVI used that infos? which infos? who is JVI? what person is that? are everyone in JVI included in this big “conspiracy” in your head? i have personally never had anything against you, except the fact that you always blame JVI for anything, anytime…and anyone that is in JVI is labeled by you and Insap several times as a coward, noob, cheater, monkey and all other assorted names that you give to all of us in JVI faction.
you sound a bit to much like “it was jews, it’s all they fault” lately, you should really seek some professional help, they can help you, trust me, they did to me…

nice idea, we should be sure to include all 120+ people that pest mentions here (should we invite Ice to or is he already back?), no need to solve this openly so everyone can see what for persons are people involved…

edit: sorry, the monkey part was Insap, not Pestboy…

not one of us needs to see any of this constant childish bickering. adding to the problem by continuing is counterproductive to any reasonable goals. either take this private or ignore it. this time would have been better spent helping those in need. not bothering mommy or daddy because so and so did such and such. geez grow the eff up EVERYONE involved.

1 Like

i dont need spys if i ask Questions people awsner why ? cause im a respected person on HwS who never need have spy anywhere its called “mates , old comrads , old pvp buddys” but you confirmed the shittalk about the admins of HwS behind there back … so its true … there are lot of people who are upset about your art of warface you just make old tactics “if you cant beat them report them till they get banned” Stop wasting time & ressource of the support ticket…
Use the “Ignore” Function in Empyrion should Solve the Problem <-

I got infos about what you talking “me” no other person if i read your stuff i see instant that you try every method to get everyone banned who you got a problem with …
so if i talk with people im a spy ? (… looks like DDR /stasi times…)

soory but this is childwar … like said grow up and be silence if you are on HwS just for get people banned and abuse the support system for it … shame for yourself and the admins should take you out …
All out of HwS no one Cares and actualy i never heard of RUD we only allyd with jvi/red thats all but have not even to do anything with them via third programs (means ts / discord) what ever we just enjoy the game on HwS if you dont like HwS like i said you got the Option to Unistall it Leave the Forum and stop that Shitstorm / Witch hunt… just stop cause your speech pointing on everyone the finger shows that you got a big problem.