Pvp ships

Maybe Rex wants to make an official one? One maybe that’s easier to read? Because we have had the same poorly worded vote twice now.

First off, you really need to proof read when you are making posts and even more so when making a poll.

Your vote wording is once again VERY misleading.

MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO SELL BP WHEN CAPTURED WITH OUT PROMISHION

The way you have worded it this time is completely irrelevant to what I think your intentions are.
Without Permission would mean that you obtained it by joining and infiltrating a faction with the sole intention of stealing blueprints/other things and/or that you obtained the blueprint from a 3rd party and did not have permission from the creator. (this is my opinion of course)

How about we make a new thread for votes rather than tack it down here

He means selling other people blueprints without their permission.

• I join faction BLU.

• BLU gives me blueprints so with permission

• I Leave BLU and join YELLOW

• I cannot sell BLU ships on ecc.

Also captured ships in pvp will have the same treatment because owner did not give your permission.

Anyway maybe Rexxxus can give a hand to this guy with a clear statement on the poll… Making a thread with poll in first page would be the best.

I think that these should NOT be treated the same because 1 is stealing and another way is defeating someone in combat and gaining intel from your success.

That is currently a rule and falls under espionage/infiltration. Rex ruled on this before.

If you leave BLU faction that uses a blueprint and they say you cant use it anymore, that’s it. Selling/using/giving away that BP would be illegal as it wasnt captured in PVP and falls under that rule.

1 Like

Probably my wording are not clear since english is not my Language.

In both cases you cannot sell not your ships on ecc because is like publishing them on workshop.

A non HWS player can buy those and share them with their own servers and publishing those on workshop with a second account and even not being banned on hws.

Third i think is a retard move too because you are giving an opportunity to your enemies to be stronger without an effort.

1 Like

Honestly, it’s disrespectful. Stupid for the reason you stated, but disrespectful and not conducive to PVP for fun.

They’re knowingly giving away others’ hard work and time. People that are selling blueprints want to insult whoever the BP belongs to.

No, selling blueprints is not meant as disrespect, though I am indifferent to the cries of those who are offended.

I am the champion of the “sell enemy blueprints” cause. I asked about its legality 2 seasons ago and starting this season I have started selling enemy blueprints from previous seasons.
If we can find anyone willing to PVP we will begin providing ships from this season as well, as soon as a viable ship is captured.

This is a roleplay server, to an extent.

I like the notion of stealing tech - like what happens if infantry overrun your enemies encampment and loot it. In WWII, the allies stole Tiger tanks, one of the Germans best pieces of technology, and made sure to bring them home. They were reverse engineered, studied for weakness, and the tech was shared with the Allied forces to make their own tanks better.

If you dont want to run the risk of losing a fancy new build, fly prefabs or old tech, or even your enemy ships.

If you want to push the limits and make a better ship than what is out there, you run the risk of losing this advantage if you die and the enemy recovers your ship.

I dont see what is so hard or nasty about this concept.

As pirates, one of the big things we do is steal, loot, plunder, and profit.

Eleon provides a wide variety of ships for those who dont want to risk their own in the “prefab” section of your factory.

1 Like

We have found out who is the one selling blueprints on ECC NA, then. Take that into perspective.

Honestly I believe RexXxus has answered this for the community several times throughout this thread. Enough said. Everyone needs to move on and get to PVPing.

He said rules are created by the community. If the community feels it should be a rule, let’s not stifle the discussion.

What perspective are you looking for here bud?

I asked the admin and got approval, all HWS assets are staying in HWS.
Nobody from steam can just roll in and download your BPs.
I’m only selling what you failed to preserve or deny me

So yeah, the pirates are trying to sell stolen goods that we lost good men and resources over.
Sometimes.
Usually we just laughed and drank grog.

I can go either way on the topic. I’m not the only one in this discussion.

He has also said He has the right to change and/or modify the rules as HE sees fit. So we can quote him all we want and make all the poles we want but in the end its his word not yours or mine in the end,

Right, it’s his server.

My point is that he didn’t go out and say that this discussion is over. He didn’t say he wont make it a rule. So, why say he answered when he didn’t? He is looking for feedback from the community.

So again, why try to end that discussion prematurely?

Its really quite too late for those who are offended to save what they wanted to - the stuff is out there and available, best to start looking at ways you can profit from the system as it is.

Also this is straight gold for anyone who cant build ships but wants to PVP, they can pay the coin and get into competitive PVP without having to do it all themselves from a starter block in 2019.

This helps ease the gap between new players who just got into the game in the last 6 months versus all of us old vets who built the ships in question – its really not even a fair fight if we’re using these ships against the junk you build in your first year of empyrion.

I mean, its fair in the sense that it is legit, but not balanced.
Buying PVP rated ships that came from successful PVP factions fixes this for those players.

Also I’m profiting measly gold from my sales -
The ships being sold arent -that- great, all the previous owners died horrible deaths.
This shouldnt be a game breaking issue for anyone

Your right State, he only said it was legal to sell captured BP’s twice in this thread but hey who are we to not listen to what he said. Maybe if enough young people cry for their safe place motto there will be a change but that will take away from the roll play portion of the sever. But again who are we to not listen to what he said.