Quick Tip's for Spawning on base's

If your like me and tested this new feature out it can become quite frustrating when you have a red box all the time.

Luckily there is some tricks you can use to get the green box:

1. Your platform needs to be 2 to 3 blocks bigger on all sides that your spawning on.
  2. You need to have the camera angle looking up slightly so that you can spawn your ship a bit off the ground.

When you spawn your blueprint it will always be a certain distance away from you, so a trick you can use if you know you will be using a certain type of cv is building an extended walkway out to where you should be standing to place your ship this will give you really quick spawning times once you have all your designs planned out.

Good luck and all the best for 7.0 no raging on can’t place ship plz :smiley:

5 Likes

I can’t place ship, now I blame you.

1 Like

Now we need one for large CVs :slight_smile:

lol… I can imagen it would be the same thing but damn does a base need to be huge now…

You should see the size of the pad I built for the ring, it’s massive, should be able to be used to spawn any size BP I have.

1 Like

You haven’t retired that thing yet?

Nope, it’s like a fine wine, it gets better with age (supposedly, I’m too broke to try one, instead it’s the cheapest 40 that $2 can buy).

Plus it’s a total pain in the arse to take down, I have yet to lose it in a fight. When I do, then I will retire it.

1 Like