RE EU-> RE NA CSW turned hydroponics bays into posters and other oddities

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> CSW’d from EU to NA with my carrier, 3 other CVs, and an SV.

It appears there are ID mapping issues. What I’ve noticed so far:

On CV ID 21016 “USS Internal Screaming”, the vegetable hydroponics bay that was present has been replaced with an empty hydroponics bay.

Edit: In the “Personal Gear” box on USS Internal Screaming, I notice there is a stack of 4 short range antimatter warp drives. I did not have any of these, and they’ve even put the container over its volume limit. I don’t remember what they would have been before.

On CV ID 21017 “Hydroponics Module”, numerous hydroponics bays changed into posters, and others changed their type (e.g. I have a bunch of natural stimulant bays now that I didn’t before). It also seems like a couple may be missing entirely. Unfortunately I don’t have a clear record of which bay was which.

On CV ID 21019 “HMS Neurotic Dismantler”, I note my shield chargers and capacitors are seemingly missing. They should be in the corner of the hangar near/around the shield generator.

On CV ID 21020 “FZMod Akula RF”, the ship spawned partially INSIDE someone else’s helios modules several km away. When I flew up to them, they started doing the usual physics dance before eventually separating (however it appears the helios modules are themselves intertwined). Finally, the colors have radically altered during the trip.

Once I realized what was happening, I avoided changing anything or moving anything in cargo. I’ve simply re-docked my ships and warped out to a safe area. They’re waiting in the Alpha UCH ship sector in case they need to be looked at.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Fuzzy

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> REEU->RENA CSW

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 01:19

On which Playfield?
=> CSW

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> See description above.

How can we help you now?
=> Hopefully restore my ships to their original state.

Thanks!

Should be fixed now. The morphing block part at least.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.