RE Split to 2 servers

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> RE split to 2 servers

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Maszaan

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> When serevrs crashed/hacked

On which Playfield?
=> Server wide

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> I live on the West Coast in USA. When RE started it was only EU and we had no choice. Can we migrate OCD/Bank lvls to NA ? If I had a choice I would have chosen NA but at the time there was no choice. Thoughts?

As announced: we can migrate bought support items to RE NA.
But the content of your OCD or levels that you farmed yourself, can’t be migrated by us.
OCD content needs to be transported over by you via CSW or HWS Connect Warp feature.

Thank you Rex.I am working on getting all my stuff out of OCD. If I put things in RE OCD, Will it populate when you migrate my ocd 5 over or will I have to keep it empty.

Also I only heard Kano mention the transfer. I must have missed that announcement apologies.

No worry.

Your content has to be migrated by you.
either with CSW or with the HWS Connect warp feature (Patreon Elite+)

Hi again. With moving through CSW, I am wanting to make sure i am doing it proper as to not cause more work.
Step 1: RE EU - load ship with stuff from OCD
Step 2: CSW
Step 3 RE NA - load stuff from ship to OCD

Now this puts stuff on RE NA OCD?
I have OCD 5 on RE EU and RE NA is OCD 1 until you transfer it over. Teh issue i have is ,I can not load everything from OCD 5 into a ship or OCD lvl 1.

Hey, this part is correct.

Your OCD level can only be transferred to the other server, if you bought the level as a supporter package, as Rex mentioned above (I don’t know if you did, I can’t see that). That means, if you bought your OCD level using ingame credits, you will have to manually buy higher OCD level on HWS RE NA, to make room for new items.

Ok, I transferred your OCD lvl 5 package to RE NA now.
As well as your HWS Supporter one, so you have EB lvl 3 on RE NA.
You didn’t mention your OAM lvl 10, so I kept it at RE EU for now.

OCD stuff has spawned in and is great. OAM’s can be xferred to RE NA and we are golden and i can be out of your hair :slight_smile:

Alright. I moved your OAMlvl10, 4SGs and 1 Alien Core to RE NA now.
Thanks for your support and have fun.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.