Reclaiming a ship

faction mate, Mackbolan12, bought a support package and built a Kriel Shade CV. he then was killed and could not get back and did a CB:reset instead of fresh start. The Kriel was set to private and now we can not go and refix it. Can we have this reclaimed to Mackbolan12 or to the clan Area 84?

Thank you .

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened? Did a CB:Reset and didnt know fresh start was different
=>

**Player(s) with issue? (steam name)**none
=>

**Server? (EU or NA or RE)**RE
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time) April 25th
=>

**On which Playfield?**Persephone
=>

**Structure Name(s)?**Kriel Shade
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 16963559 edited for ID number

How can we help you now? Can we reclaim this to mackbolan12 or to the faction Area 84?
=>

u can see the ship’s ID by using the console command DI and point at it. the ID shows in the box.

I added the ID number. Not sure it will help but cant hurt to see what you guys can do

Hey,

I set it to the faction now.

We also had a small HV (16517419) in the original ship that is the “other faction”. We can lift off due to the other ship not being docked and we can not dock due to no access . Any chance we can snagh that one as well or do i need to open another ticket ?

Sorry to be the pita

Thank you ! Now to go in and get it before it gets completly destroyed by the dang gum bombers !

using get ship here on the CV might separate the two

Yeah we can try that but with 4 bombers beating us down there may be nothing left on the ship we want to get back lol . yes, We are that cheap and weak to do anything.

Yeah we can try that but with 4 bombers beating us down there may be nothing left on the ship we want to get back lol . yes, We are that cheap and weak to do anything. THAT WORKED!

Case closed!
thank you all

Sorry,
in such a case list all structures and IDs, because I can’t guess it :frowning: . Did not see your message yesterday anymore otherwise I would have done it directly…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.