Recommendations as a fan player to the server

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Hello everyone. Before we begin I would like to thank all the HWS Admins for the great job they have done. I create this post to capture my ideas as a player to make this server better and better. After several days accumulating resources to be able to reach ECC planet, which was my surprise, everything that makes EGS HQ great is disabled, I know that they are working on HWS plus, but if everything from NA-EU can function completely with the RE server, I tell you that it would be the best of the best, never seen before. I know he had a godlike job. More new stuff that Rexxus and the HWS developer group can add even better. I know that they have been thinking about why the NA-EU servers were almost empty when they released the RE, the question is in my way of thinking the difficulty, in less than 15 days playing in NA I almost had everything, so I lost for sure In the same way, the desire to continue playing, in the RE I have spent more work than I could imagine and I really like that, that you notice the difference between the players who dedicate time to it. In the NA-EU servers it was almost mandatory to go to ECC HQ every day because of the benefits they gave, now despite everything it is much less. I know that the dynamics of the servers are completely different but if they manage to work all that with balance, God bless them. Thanks again for your great work, keep it up. Greetings.
Postscript: Excuse me for writing I use Google translator.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Raynolds

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.