Recycle did not return patreon core

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Patreon core “Lost” on recycle…

I recycled a ship as I was upgrading to a lighter version of the same ship and transfer the patreon core. I linked my backpack to an empty 640K container and I recycled the Mackinaw. my recycle level is 5, but almost in the middle of the recycle log is ( (1956) Lost: 1 x HWS Patreon Core (2992) ). OCD is level 5 and was completely empty prior to the recycle and still shows 59 empty slots. I was linked to a container on the EVE Mackinaw -Ultralight, I recycled to backpack to try and make sure I got the core back as it was the only thing I cared to get and instead got a ton of other random stuff. Checked the recycle log on the dashboard, and noticed that was the only item in there that said “lost”.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Morndenkainen

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 08:05

On which Playfield?
=> Umardo I Empavena

Structure Name(s)?
=> Mackinaw

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 7663070

How can we help you now?
=> Replace core? Any clue what went wrong?

This was the issue. Do never use the connected (yellow) toolbar with any OCD interaction.
It’s not something the API is capable of.

I returned it to your backpack for now.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Edit: while my statement is true overall in terms of the connected toolbar and API, the real reason for the Patreon Core is something that I can’t fix without Jascha for now.
Somehow the priority does not work.

So even though it is not intuitive, the fix or the proper way to get the Patreon Core out of the structure is to use the “Recycle to OCD” button (even though the Patreon Core can’t go into the OCD).
But only then the function properly ejects it out to the player afterwards.
I added it also to HWS Connect as notice now.