Recycle ship only went to OCD and not pack pack

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Recycle ship only went to OCD and not pack pack

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> 1stGenGamer

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Recycle ship only went to OCD and not pack pack.

On which Playfield?
=> NA - Federation HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> Just a harmless explorer (36237341)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 36237341

How can we help you now?
=> I know I selected to back pack and nothing went there. I lost all materials other than the few items in the OCD. This has happened twice now. Thanks for your help!

Never mind, I just read the fine print. Would be nice to have a warning about the EGS zone when it asks for me to make sure I have enough room in my OCD and pack pack.

Hey,

the issue here is not that it only went to your OCD or that you had no space. You selected the right one, which sends items to your OCD and to your backpack (no blocks), but you have Recycle level 1, meaning you only get blocks, no devices.

And as the warning (where you clicked “Ok”) said in red ingame:

“You really want to recycle your structure XYZ? Please make sure you have enough space in your OCD (all blocks will be put here!) and also in your backpack! Everything else will be lost!

So all blocks went into your OCD as supposed, but since you do not get devices due to the Recycle level nothing else was given. There was no space issue.

1 Like

Yes, I realized my mistake as I said in the previous post.

However, I think you misunderstood my recommendation. I recommended maybe mentioning the EGS Zone bonus in the warning. It had nothing to do with how much room was where.

Thanks for your help. :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.