Recycles 2 ships. no NPC Core returned

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Recycled 2 ships and did not get the NPC cores back. I have been recycle level five for some time. This is the 1st time I have noticed this issue.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Bob - ID: 112208

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 19-09-14 18:59 & 19-09-14 18:38

Playfield:
=> Safe Space

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=> 30831035 & 39368541

How can we help you now:
=> Refund NPC cores please

Sometimes, if your OCD is full, the NPC core goes poof and then it’ll say: OCD: 1(1) x NPC Core (560) OCD no space: 1(0) x NPC Core

This is because there is not enough space either in your OCD or your backpack to give you the item you wanted back, in this case the NPC Core.

currently have npc cores in my OCD but used the recycle to backpack command. the cores were not in the boxes on the right side in the list if recycled parts. i always have f4 ready to dump my backpack to a storage box for when it pops back up and tells me the items will be lost. learned that trick pulling ores from the oam before 50k stacks made life easier.

I can say they were not large size class however did have several different block types (ie all 5 med chambers, angled blocks, deco blocks, ext) the right side list was completely full. There has been a slight flaw in the recycle command where it does not stack default blocks causing the med stations to take 5 slots rather than 1. Not sure if this can be fixed though.

Check the Player Log in the HWS Connect, and look for what I posted above. Should show somewhere in the recycle structure

1 Like

1(1) x NPC Core (560) OCD:

Yes I see now that it auto put the NPC cores in OCD. Now that my page has refreshed I do see them. Thx for the info :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.