Relog on starter after disconnecting on RE

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I ve disconnected on RESDAEA sector in beligarab system close to HW PVE system yesterday (like 12 hours ago) then when i relog today im on HAVEN at pole (like 300 LY far away)

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> m1ckeyten

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 17:00 pm

On which Playfield?
=> HAVEN and RESDAEA

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Can you WARP me to my base (fourneaux reforged => ID : 677397) at Resdea please ?
Just to let you know, my mates in my faction already had this issue but she managed to come back by killing herself and respawning at the base

Why do you don’t do it the same?
As exception I’ll do it but next time use our help cb commands or ask for a Taxi.
Since I didn’t build Reforged Eden, I can’t give proper support as I can on EU/NA.
Ravien / Vermillion must be notified about such issues. (this problem you and others have are coming because of exceptions in the playfield => broken Drones, Configs, etc.)

Because i dont want to loose the stuff in my backpack (or add another death to my counter and loose another RP :p)

When you die you only keep what s in your belt, i dont know if it s intended or not…

a taxi for 300 LY travel… ?

What command could i use ? the cb:gohome ? so i need to die (and set my home which i didnt yet xD)

It is intended (for now, until I don’t get feedback against it) and that is the way to go next time :slight_smile:
Death is part of this buggy Survival game my friend.

Easy going. Part of this MP game as well :wink:

Yes or try that next time

cb:Ewarp or cb:EwarpECC Will teleport you back to where you came from or to ECC if you were teleported to proto space due to a playfield crash.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.