Report use of exploit from OP4 (recorded)

I’m sure they are, I’m universally hated nowaday.

lol, I like you Taco :wink:

You know what is sad about the whole situation here?

That no matter how hard I try to spend my free spare time into player problems, no matter how hard I try to clarify situations - there are still people like you and spreading lies and such toxic stuff around that I sometimes just lose interest in spending at least 2 hours in solving these kind of problems.

Sorry that it took so long that you started to accuse me of bad things and just boil the drama here but there were some other problems I had to take care of also, along my real life / new year.

So ignoring your accusations against me I clarify it after couple of hours straight away:

Everything you saw with your own eyes and (thankfully) recorded were glitches in the game, probably since pre alpha. To be exact two glitches.

The first one were the map glitch where the green player arrow suddenly blinking and jumping and disappearing.

See here for understanding:

The second glitch and this is the biggest problem actually and already worked on by a Dev to fix: “invisible” SV shots from nowhere. It caused already a lot, LOT accusations, insults, dramas, war, cry, etc. etc. but it is a glitch and can’t be controlled really. It can happen for everyone and by no means is this something the player want to achieve.

For understanding a video (you see at the GUI that this bug is very old, but exactly what you saw at your base):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmh0o1r7wjq3nrm/DestroyedWeaponsFireing.mp4?dl=0

If SV weapons (mainly rockets) are destroyed but still firing the server didn’t recognize they are gone and keep firing them from an offset position. A lot of PvP players probably have seen it already.

TL;DR: two glitches happened here for neither advantage for the attacker nor any other rule violation which deserves a punishment.
It’s good you captured the glitch once again so I escalated it to the Devs again to please fix it asap but some of your rude accusations against your enemies or even me are unnecessary and even an apology is to be expected - which will probably don’t come.

Anyways my job is done here.

2 Likes

Just one thing I wanted to clarify, we don’t spend a substantial amount on this server (I got 5 kids on a single income, cmon I’m always broke). We are not anybody’s fav’s, and trust me when I say we are not immune to divine intervention by the admins (one of our core admins for Op4 was recently perma banned). We have found many bugs and sent them in as a whole, and none to my knowledge actively exploit the game. Once you cheat on a game, not much fun afterwards to not be challenged.

Apologize to you for the time spent resolving this issue and the time spent on the outcome and wanted to say that don’t belive you are acting on bad faith of any kind. The only reason why I was mislead is because I did not see any recognition of the subjet being dealt with and by my impatience got carried by coments of the other faction. So I apologize to you Rex for the happening. Sincere apologies. Thanks for the clarifications abaout the combo bugs and reasonable explanations and prints.

1 Like