Reporting a Duping glitch - need assistance

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

I logged off the NA Server last night, but my ship has been duplicated in ECC. I have a faction member in control of my duped ship right now.
Rookie
N/A
02:26 Oct 27 2017
Donare West - Primus & ECC
11h 17m2 CV, Skoots2
843251, 2109150

we also have the same IDs on Primus

Wow that is strange.
Do you have any Idea how that could have happend?
Or did you/your friend ask maybe and admin to restore a ship for you?
Do you have any connection between those too ID’s. Were they docked to each other or anything else that they have in common?

Was this ship the last 3 days on one of the Starter Planets? Or did you CSW with it?

To take care for it we would have to delete the ships. Please emtpy them, and give us a go.
then we delete them and get them one time out of backup again.

Some Facts:

2109150: Seemed to have started around 26.10.17 05:34 when warping to Black hole

843251: Same time

Any Idea what happend around that time?

The Game logs say the following:
26-03:34:26.757 05_34 -WRN- Entity ‘11h-17m’ with id=843251 on pos=(0.0, 0.0, 0.0) is out of the playfield, reposition it to (0.0, 118.4, 0.0)
I guess if they were docked, that is the answer.
You noticed anything like that?

We honestly do not know how or why it occurred. Only that we did have a problem docking his SV to my CV when EyeLess ( Skoots2) met up with me in ECC. I was there to transport him off a Starter planet to our Donare.

We did not ask for a restore at all, so no.

The connect between the two IDs is the CV is mine, and the SV belongs to EyELess, ACP Faction member of ours. I went to ECC to bring him home from a starter planet. I arrived in ECC about 3 min before he did and waited for him to warp into ECC in his SV. When he arrived, he had a problem docking to my CV. I relogged, then he reclogged. I was able to dock his SV to my CV, so I then undocked it, then he tried. He was able to Dock his SV to my CV after relogging, then we went down to EGS HQ so he could do his quest.

We did his Quest, visited the HWS Garage, then left the planet and I believe we went to Donare West without stopping anywhere. We did not have any problems or encounters along the way and I landed the CV on Primus without problem. We were both online for a while after arriving, I went to Blackhole in my CV to pickup my X7, returned to Primus, after which I went to bed around 11:30pm CST I think. Not sure how long EyELess stayed on.

When I was checking the Structure Commander the next day, I noticed my newly purchased X7 was still in ECC, but I didn’t leave it there. The stranger part is, I didn’t even take my X7 to ECC when I picked up EyELess anyway, so I assumed a Faction member took it there. They all denied having doing so.

When I logged in, one of our members said, he Rook your CV is still in ECC we got charged taxes. So I looked at the HWS Connect, and noticed that the SV (Skoots) EyELess was driving was also in ECC and we got taxed on that too.

When I logged in, my CV and X7 were both on Donare West, but the CV was also in ECC. One of our faction members was able to fly it around and the same time I was flying my CV around.

Very strange indeed. I just don’t see anything specific that sticks out that could elude to how this happened. I won’t be able to login until later this evening, so emptying my main CV on Donare West will be difficult until I get off work today.

Hope this helps @Jascha. Appreciate your time.

Rook

1 Like

After re-reading your first post, do you want to remove both CVs and SVs from the game? So we will need to empty them all? Or just remove the ones on ECC right now?

If I remove one the other (image) will be removed too. Therefore empty one and hten let us know. Afterwards we cn spawn it again so you have one clean cv/sv

@Jascha

Would it be easier if I just core the CV and SV on ECC? …or will that possibly delete my CV and SV on primus at the same time? I am ready to do whatever you need one.

Rook

I went ahead and emptied them all completely - feel free to delete the previously mentioned CV and SV on ECC. If they get deleted from Primus as well, then we will rebuild.

Thanks @Jascha

Thanks a lot will do so now.

So, it looks like it only deleted my CV from ECC? My CV is still on primus right now. Should I go ahead and continue using it?

Hey. If so nice, then it worked. You can use it further.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.