Reporting myself for Toxicity

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Through various posts in the HWS discord and forums, I have contributed to the overall toxic environment. I am hereby submitting myself for judgement and punishment. I will not attempt to make an excuse for my actions as there are no excuses. I allowed my emotions to guide my choice of words when I should have simply stuck to more well reasoned responses.

If need be I can provide links to the posts in question however I think those are well known to the staff.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> SimplePiMan

Server? (EU or NA)
=> N/A

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> N/A

On which Playfield?
=> N/A

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> I simply wish for the HWS staff to consider my actions and determined an appropriate punishment. I have been calling for punishments against toxic behavior without consideration of my own toxic behavior. This is my attempt at rectifying that inequity.

5 Likes

very nice, thought out and sincere apology. while it is much appreciated, i feel unneeded in a public manor. the ticketing system should be used for in game help and i fear it has unintentionally become another outlet for banter and attacks. thank you very much for your kind words. perhaps realizing the actions are penance enough.

1 Like

Thank you, I gave a lot of thought before posting this. At first I agreed with you that this would be best done not in a public manner. However, what convinced me to post this was the fact that I was publicly calling for a crack down on toxic behavior. Because that was done publicly and my toxic actions were also done publicly I felt that my apology should also be done publicly. Having said that, if the staff feels that my judgement was in error then they can delete this post and I will consider that the end of it.

2 Likes

I want divine punishment of the highest order! Strip him of all land, entitlements and force him into a life of celibacy so he may never father children and claim no titles of his own!

Make him a catholic priest!

1 Like

how about instead of catholic priest I go north and join the Nights Watch? I hear the view on top of the wall is quite lovely this time of year :slight_smile:

He just wanted to be king in the north :frowning:

2 Likes

Wipe his OCD and set him loose on the starter planet of his choice

I’ve heard you don’t play on HWS anyways anymore, so I don’t see much reason but same as the last ticket, see “it” as official warning.