Reputation Explained

Hi,

can somebody plese help with reputation gains. I’m Lawless on EU, Alliance on NA and Freelancer on San. Tried to max my rep gain by doing stuff on all 3 servers, some ways simply dont work for me and I dont have a clue why or if its possible or intended to be of 3 Origins.

Freelancer - on Sanctuary
5 RP per warp per day - works
7 RP IF you have 300 pentaxid in your inventory (and your epic (enhanced) weapon of course) - With epic and pentax in inventory no rep, only message on EU there was no epic
7 RP per Guilty Kill - no test
7 RP for one grey Alien Container - Works
-1 RP if you get guilty - no test

Alliance - on NA
3 RP per Lawless kill (10 max. per day) - works
1 RP IF you visited ECC once per day - spent hours on ECC walking, flying through ECC space, buildings, same on planet, no gain
1 RP for living exclusively in PvE - dont have anything on NA, no test
1 RP per warp per day - works
3 RP for an HWS Marketplace trade bought by another Origin - no test
5 RP IF you have 77 Autominer Cores in your inventory (and your epic (enhanced) weapon of course) - no test
7 RP per Guilty Kill - works
7 RP for one purple Alien Container - works

Lawless - On EU
3 RP per Alliance kill (10 max. per day) - no test
5 RP per kill (10 max. per day) - works as a charm
25k credits per guilty kill (cumulative) - no test
6 RP IF you have 999 Gold ingots in your inventory (and your epic (enhanced) weapon of course) - works
4 RP for living exclusively in PvP - somebody left something in PvE, message that no rep, works
7 RP per guilty kill - no test
7 RP for one red Alien Container - works

So far it seems that on EU all works, its server i started on. On other servers it feels like only Containers and killing works, other smaller, special rep gains didnt work for me, tested quite intensively.
Its like Im lawless a bit on other servers no matter which origin I’ve choosen to be there.

On San fa:info says Origin planet TCH HQ, im Freelancer there if that helps. So question is if we can choose also different origins on other servers to play differently there, or if its mean to be like 1 on all servers.

One more old bug report @RexXxuS in 6.x when i reseted on San to change Origin there Battle Royale was completed there including 30000cr reward, when i reseted 3h after same happend again. Havent tried in 7.0 no need to reset origin to use all kinds of containers, 3 origins 3 kinds…
So far I know there wasnt any Battle Royale on San.

Last one, not sure if thats intended but rocognition of OAM zone and EB zone on EGS HQ on San is not working. In 6.x there was Titan’s Ships to take our OAMs for free so hard to guess.

1 Like

Im Lawless on EU for shits and giggles, but I log off at NA as Freelancer to get the passive Rep +5 for a Warp and +7 for holding 300 pentax. It works fine. I just carry a few different Epics in the truck.

We discussed this on the discord :smiley:

1 Like

It’s not working for everyone. I’m freelancer and have had 300 refined pentaxid in my inventory for days now and have yet to receive the RP for it.

@RexXxuS, the RP rewards are not always working correctly. Multiple days now I haven’t received RP for pentaxid.

1 Like

Yes thats why i wonder Scorp as same as TwitchJ its not working for me. Same with warps on NA and San.

So far Rexxx told he will take a look on it so ill embrace myself with patience until he will clarify whats going on.

I got RP for warping on Sanctuary today

Alright, Jascha and me checked it and as you see sometimes it works, sometimes not.

That was due our many patches for the tool combined with tool restarts. Sometimes it did reset your stored RP values, sometimes not.
We are in a more stable state now where it should work as it should now.

2 Likes

Thank you very much Rexxx and Jascha!
Btw I love all this fixing and making things right, planets being fixed, this one and all others, better than new features at least for me.

1 Like

Spent night on San for Freelancer rep and got
26 08:50 Faction_Bonus No Epic weapon found. No RP received
on EU, nothing on San.

Warping worked
26 08:50 Faction_Bonus Received 1 RP for warping on NA as Alliance
26 09:01 Faction_Bonus Received 5 RP for warping on San as Freelance

No visit ECC on NA ever so far, am i going to right place? Tried planet EGS HQ central building, trading and bank and NPC market on orbit.
Changed opening post accordingly.

When did you do that yesterday? Since we had a restart around 13:00

I went to sanctuary to spent night there about at 3 in morning, same time i visited NA for +1 ECC.
I tried to sleep and falen a sleep for a while but i had this dream about not enough reputation, i woke up sweating and went to NA and San
Ok it was later I see, time goes fast in Empy, 4:00-4:30

xD ok I will check that. thanks a lot for your tests.

No need to thanks, i should rename topic to reputation exploited instead of explained, happy to help

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.