Residence on Meta planet on HWS RE EU

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I would like to claim residence on HWS RE EU meta planet

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Medrall

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Today

On which Playfield?
=> Meta planet

Structure Name(s)?
=> HWS Residence Trend

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 8429

How can we help you now?
=> Please help me with this residence. I am a returning player and have meta patreon till July

if i remember correctly, there is a terminal by the door u can interact with to “purchase” them.

Thx for replying Bob. I took twice a meta residence last year and each time I had to give the base ID using console di to get them. I see some change on meta planet indeed as not all residence have admin core anymore (sergeant stripe thing).
I see the terminal on the residence I want but it says that the residence has been claimed already on that terminal even though the name of the base is still blue not red. Used to be red when base were claimed. Sorry for my noobiness, I haven’t played empyrion since last year and some stuff seem to have changed indeed :confused: /
Can I only claim residence that are not with admin core now? I see on them that they are for elite + not only meta as it used to be. I don’t have access to meta channels on discords so can’t check there either.

yes a lot has changed in that aspect.

no more admin core preventing modifications. also the terminal removes the need for admin intervention to claim a base now.

claimed bases will still show with blue HUD markers until its owner sets it to private though. the terminal is correct in saying the base has already been claimed. there may not be many more available this last late in the season. unfortunately the meta bases are not guaranteed for patreons. they are first come, first owned. supplies are limited :frowning:

ok thx for the info :slight_smile:

Will search for another one then. Sorry for opening this ticket. You can close it.

1 Like

Welcome back @Medrall

Not 100% true.
There are dedicated Patron Residences only they can buy / claim for free.
I can increase the quantity for the next season.

1 Like

just a suggestion if possible:

is it possible for the claim terminals be used to spawn in a structure? ie, walk up to a terminal and select which penthouse u want to spawn. basically just have terminals everywhere instead of empty houses taking up frames :wink:

1 Like

Due all the structural integrity issue and some other internal game mechanics (decay, wipe timer, container content, terrain remval, flattening) no.
But for ships I have something in the plans… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.