What happened: didnt get my reward for vote 13/07/2018 and dayli loot today
Player(s) with issue: Arma
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 13:30
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: i want my reward

today i must teke two rewards for 13.07.2018 just press that button yesterday but today its still was non-activated. pressed, then again voted for today. then again pressed the button to get the reward. dashboards at that time did not display votes. later you will see that award came just one vote. I vote for the server every day, but the reward is not every day…

today I pressed the daily reward button, it was at the time of restarting the game, the reward did not come, but the counter on the site began a new countdown.

notice that the cooldowns on your website and the website vote empyrion-servers.com rolled back to a different time. it is possible to synchronize the reversals on both sites? that would make voting a lot easier.

wow daily loot came just when I was writing this post.

1 Like

The e-servers voting website has a very weird time system. It is neither a relative +24hour system nor a fixed one.
A mixed timezone 24hour weird thing…
I think I will just remove my timer soon and let people figure out there own times over the third party website… I don’t know yet.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.