Rulebreaking - Tackling until disable

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Repeated tackling and hinder of movement until the obliteration of my hover.

Player(s) with issue: Paxxo1985

Server: HWS Eu

Playfield: Titan

How can we help you now: Look this video and take the appropriate decisions.

Players in the video: [RED] Paxxo1985 - [F-V] Геркулес on Murcielago - [F-V] Sanchous on hover

Sidenote: F-V hover was without turrets.

And again.

[F-V] Геркулес on Murcielago And Magister Yoda on hv locking the exit on purpose.

He made a barrier around you with cv wings and his friend blocked the exit? Nice trap if u ask me.
Cv are meany to fly? Yeah sure thats why you guys are droping cvs onto our bases all the time. We can report all this things too, but we are not like some players that write a report every time they die. This is a cv with planetary weapons, it is big and the weapon range is low, it was expected to see it coliding with terrain and hvs on the planet.

1 Like

U brought him into this topic which was totally unneccesary and irrelevant. But u did, so explain yourself first. And stay on topic next time.

1 Like

Cool, so if i can do the same, trust me you wont exit from pve anymore. I have already some nice ideas, but were never implemented since are against the rules.

You did the same exact thing dropping 5 pvp capitals vessels on our bases and you were piloting 3 of them. And imagine why no ticket? Because rules consent it.

Cool so i can buy a garage cv and locking people on the ground. Interesting new rule. I will note it down. Luckyly is Rexxxus making the rules and not you and he will decide with the proofs alleged.

1 Like

U will not do anyhing because cvs wont be able to go to planets any more. And i like this idea.
I never dropped a cv there…i was piloting them, soaking damage and after they were damaged i just parked them next to base. Not inside of it. I obey the rules.
I got rammed counless of times in my titan garage cv by jvi members yesterday… but hey, no ticket from me.
I know this is a personal thing between u and hercules, but tickets are not the way to go.
We all see a lot of bs on the playfield and if everyone would write a ticket about it…

1 Like

Just some more footage.

Firstly, no idea how your tank HV was still moving Paxxo, super design, ha !

Not seen anything in the vids that’s illegal. In fact, it was you on multiple occasions that was either backing into, or going directly underneath the CV. Not the fault of the CV captain you had limited manoverability. Blame the CV designer if anyone for the ‘entrapment’.

thats why they/you want to capture it at all costs

there is no worse blind than those who do not want to see.

I’m shocked why Геркулес broke our rules again so lazy? Disappointed.

Without many words our rule:

Plain and simple.
To fly such a monster CV down to a planet and think it can behave like a HV is more than ignorance. It was done intentionally - again.
Ironically 1 day before Alpha 11. Before a new season where we will ban CVs from planets, because you can dock your HV to a SV.

Because Геркулес knew exactly what he was doing, not the first time, he lost 50% of his progress and is banned until 1st January 2020 to have a good intent for the year 2020, which is his last chance to stay on HWS or not. The community tolerated too many rule breaks by now.

Sanchous and Magister Yoda just used the opportunity Геркулес gave them. Nevertheless they could have told him to stop breaking our rules and make the path clear.

They are guilty + banned for 1 day.

PvP got too heated again here - win at all cost logic. That temporary win is not worth it.

2 Likes