Rulebreaking - Tackling

If you look closely, you will see that he flies behind @Pestboy to fly in from behind, so don’t start implying it was an accident.
He’s doing it so CV can get closer to him!

1 Like

I have just flown backwards away from the cv and then I am deliberately pushed to 0% by a block of santifik.

Again, do you have a longer video that shows more than what appears to be 2 accidental bumps?

The provided video proves no such intention at all.
It appears nothing more than an accidental bump twice.
Your ship was rubberbanding around just like theirs was most likely. Makes for easy accidental bumps while trying to stay in weapon range.

1 Like

if a longer video is needed, he will publish it but as long as an admin [@RexXxuS , @jascha does not request it, this will be enough for now

1 Like

the video is long enough to be meaningful that a deliberate crime has been committed

You don’t have to take my word for it, you can take Rex’s words if you wish.

Or you can take the guide,
" 7.1 Do not tackle other ships with your ships! This notion of ‘tackling’ is considered an exploit, and it is an ILLEGAL tactic when used intentionally and frequently to disable or hinder the movement of a vessel.

More info

• Note : When reporting violations, please include ENTIRE video evidence (Screenshots are not sufficient evidence). Video evidence that you clip not showing the entire fight will not be used. It is on the accuser to provide complete evidence. Please provide timestamps of the REPEATED collisions."

As you can clearly see, as the accuser, the responsibility lies on you to provide evidence of the entire fight. You can also clearly already see that accidental bumps aren’t against the rules for obvious reasons. You have to prove actual intent to tackle, and the provided video doesn’t show that.

So, do you have a longer video that shows intent?

2 Likes

he deliberately flies me into the back to block and you can see that on the video, even someone without a clue from the game realizes that the chasing cv has made up more than 300meters to get within shot range.

After seeing it a couple of times, I am going to agree with @TwitchyJ on this one.
And yes, the video is way to short also.

1 Like

I want to make it clear,
I’m not telling anyone that they weren’t trying to tackle in the video.
What I am saying is that the provided video doesn’t show enough evidence to prove tackling in any way.

If they have a longer video that shows this behavior continuing more than the couple times shown then they could have a case.
What is shown though is too short to make that determination. All we see in the video provided is a couple accidental bumps that they immediately backed away from (as if it truly was an accident).

2 Likes

why are there so many requests for punishment? this is not the first time we are seeing this type of post. can we use the support system for support, not for tattling?

1 Like

Agreeing with Bob here, as well as Twitchy. That was not tackling, and this “report” is doing nothing more than taking away Rex’s time during the holidays. I’m sure you can see the lag in the playfield… back in the day (a season or two ago) I used to use my SV to get behind the CV and it was a genuine tactic used by many. SV flies around, tries to blast you out of your cockpit, and boom, fight is over. I’ve used this tactic many times, so if it’s illegal, please, I’ll go ahead and file the ban request on myself. Never been reported for tackling either :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @TwitchyJ for spending your time on that and solving it.
Nothing left for me to say, since it would be repeating myself, which I don’t like.

True. Something we want to get rid of soon.
The possibility to create punishment posts in the first place creates a psycho logic pressure against another person. If justified or not. This on the other hand, considering it’s just a game, creates more and more toxicity as result in the long run. And sooner or later it becomes a snowball infecting others and everyone.

was there these statements from you on this topic? Rulebreaking - Tackling until disable
was there these statements from you on this topic?
I don’t hear right, you complain about the fact that I make a complaint and i don’t even find myself toxity. if it was a snowball system then also evidence would have to be brought against me, but that was never because I play fair and I will probably be charged and convicted again without evidence. you demand that we abide by the rules but does not admit to us any rights and wants to lead this post back into the ridiculous without the main theme being addressed.

her statement about the video length is irrelevant if you clearly see that you are blocked by the 2nd man in the sv the pursuer. this looks to me quite like protecting them as they prove

and if here a time of people wasted then it is santifik who is here long enough and yet cheats and you want to present me as guilty, explain to me why, for I seem not to have seen it to understand or to have seen it regulate?

can we put this to rest? most of us are adults just trying to have a good time. there is no need for the “fair play police” if we would just talk to each other. and i said “talk” not accusations, not complaints when we loose. please remember this is a very broken game and far from perfect. there will be things that happen that will aggravate us all.

and yes @PestBoy there are several posts like this from you specifically. i am in no way trying to be mean but it seems like you have anger issues that need to be addressed outside of game. this is not a daycare playground where the teacher needs to be informed of every bump and bruise. you will not be able to punish all wrong doer’s in your life. you need to learn that not every battle has to be won.

toxicity is a major issue in the world in general. we need to think how our actions will affect others. please don’t see this as insulting. i am trying to let you see there is much more to life than bringing justice to all. try to brush off the toxic behavior. it only makes worse for all involved if you fuel the fire.

if you have been wronged and still feel need for an intervention, private messaging the admins will usually get things resolved. please don’t punish the entire community with things like this :frowning:

3 Likes

so with diser peace joy egg cake attitude then must then probably every ban must be pulled back and at least one apology is provided and I should not take it personally that is cheated again and again and if you say something here then comes a hate loaded wave back to the further cheating must be taken here none seems to take the rules seriously. but I supposedly bring the kita playground when I expect regular playing from long-time players :frowning:

yes peace & love, or egg cake as described, i feel is more productive than adding more salt. please try to understand we are all here to have fun. constant accusations are not fun. shit happens that nothing can be done about. one day when you grow up you will understand how pointless this behavior is. hopefully sooner for everyone’s sake.

what is encouraged by the conscious block ingenuities and their disrespectful behavior towards me I am not an adult is an insult and they sprinkle a lot of slaz with it and make themselves implausible with their statement. the video is meaningful but their partisan attitude suggests that they see any regular behavior of certain people as glued and correct and honest people always prove with poison.

wow you really need a Snickers. I am trying to make you aware that you are punishing the entire community with all these accusations against people that beat you. be it fair or unfair you lost, they won, end of battle, start a new one and hope for the best. you need to learn to resolve your differences with a private message or group private message to those involved. The support section is not a forum for tomato throwing. The entire community does not need to hear this nonsense

1 Like