Seems like I lose something every time I use the OCD or OAM

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Just tried to retrieve 80,000 silicon ingot and it disappears in the buffer. It’s really getting old.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Deep Thought

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Saturday 07 May 2022, 06:50 ish

On which Playfield?
ECC
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Retrieve my silicon for starters, but please, please fix the buffers

Hey,

as an exception I restored the 80k to slot 125. Please take them out since its too much.

But the issue is not OCD. You left the planet right in the middle of the OCD. The game took 15 seconds to show the window to you (thats out of our control, maybe you were doing other things in that time) and the game even gave us a positive response that the window was opened on your client. But right in that moment you left the playfield and the window was closed.
So please: WAIT for OCD to finish.

1 Like

Thank you, Jascha.
I understand that there is a waiting requirement and I even wait 20 seconds between transactions.
Perhaps as you say there is nothing you can do about it but in the past if you didn’t wait long enough the items were returned to the source location - no harm done. But now, if you don’t wait long enough, they just never arrive in the transaction window and you never get them back. They disappear into a black hole and waiting doesn’t seem to matter. This last time I left the window open instead of closing it like I usually do hoping that they might arrive but I got frustrated and left. Anyway, I have lost 10s of thousands of OAM retrieves as well as OCD transactions in the past months but I didn’t want to bother you guys because I know you are busy. I just wanted to clarify what is going on. Thanks again for restoring my 80k . I really do appreciate it. Looking forward to see HWS+.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.